Mechanic claims bathroom is ‘private’ and exclusive to Mechanics only. Am I the A hole for using it anyways?

quad decade guy

Clearly that person went through all the effort of having a sex change to molest an old feeder driver in a bathroom.
Possible. Or use the ladies room to abuse them....possiible. But then I'm a little concerned about the intentions of someone mutilating their private parts....out of my depth here.

And clearly? You seem to have the answers.....how's that?

rod

Retired 22 years
Most of the locker rooms in my hub have a bathroom attached. As far as stuff going missing he should have a lock for his locker.

In my facility our locker room is next to one of the bathrooms. We share the bathroom with everyone else in the hub.

Uncomfortable changing? Really what is he 10 years old. Who gives a *.
There was always that one 14 year old kid who could pass for 21 years old.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
It’s funny and I don’t really care THAT much, but every time I go in there the conversations stop and they all look at me like I barged into their secret mechanic meeting or something until I leave . I never poop at work, but now I’m tempted to drop a massive load in their barely ventilated secret club house.
While you're at it, eat as much asparagus as you can handle. That always give urine an nice "bouquet".