Mechanic talk

Mechanic86

Turd Polishing Expert
They're dropping that deuce of a system on us next week as well. I tried it out tonight, got booted out as soon as I logged in.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Fortunately I do not need management to tell me what exactly needs to be done. I already have a printed copy. Just what was actually on the schedule from open repairs could not be dropped onto the time card. What is done will have to be put on the time card as an unscheduled repair and the existing open repairs will have to be deleted later.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
Has anyone had a new friend/L brake booster/master with the electric motor waterfalling fluid right out of the box? I've had 3 in the last year or so.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Has anyone had a new friend/L brake booster/master with the electric motor waterfalling fluid right out of the box? I've had 3 in the last year or so.
Not yet...got a brand new one here with com problems. Will probably have to go over to the Chevy dealer and not Freightliner.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I've taken to using the SBDT as my work station because the new system is such a pain in the ass to use on a shared one. The session time limit is way too short.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Gotta like how the warranty windows pop up on ANYTHING and you have to fill them in before you can proceed. Even for adding DEF on a newer vehicle.
The new computer setup is SOOOO SLLLOOOWWWW! So much for productivity gains. To get or send parts from/to another center SUCKS!
It's really picky I see where you click to put things from the schedule onto your time card. Have to hit that little circular thing on that page icon thing. Now I need my reading glasses for my timecard as well.