Mechanic talk

ducktape

My hydro boost motor will continue to run after I turn my freightliner pkg car off. They replaced the whole assembly last night after several attempts to fix it. It's still doing it. Any ideas ?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
My hydro boost motor will continue to run after I turn my freightliner pkg car off. They replaced the whole assembly last night after several attempts to fix it. It's still doing it. Any ideas ?
A stuck relay or relay control wire shorted or a (false) signal to a controller causing a command on?

Alexcross774

Spinning my wheels.
I understand you can get booted out if your supervisor is snooping your timecard during the workday.
Not true. They said that about the old AIS. I have been in the system on the weekends when no one was working, and it would kick me out saying that a user had logged in from another station... I think it just does that when it gets confused. So pretty much all the time. The new system will eventually be okay I think, but it is slow as hell, and the preset forms( warranty, breakdown, etc) suck big time. They should have the kinks worked out by peak 2022.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
They must have had ORION people put into automotive. They must have said how can we take a simple 1 step process of sending a part to another center and add 10 more steps and 20 minutes.

Gear

Parts on Order

Brake pedal that doesn't fully return. Pull the brake pedal up with your hand and see if it stops.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Our pension is in the toilet and on mandated life support. Last time I was told this was for the medical. Wish the meetings on this could be had at night so it were possible to actually attend.