Big Rigger

This happens all the time.
I'm not sure how often outside of our local but the BA and LM we struggled with have retired and/or got voted out.... finally. We are thankful for that. But NLRB charges get people's attention. Is there animosity accrued from it? Sure. But the LM we dealt with sucked so there was no love lost. The area NLRB office knew us on a first name basis thanks to the company LM. It is all business for us but he made it very personal.

tiknan_tono

Subcontracting.

Every Feeder Driver hates this more than anything.

Every Package Driver waiting to go to Feeders should be even more pissed because subcontracting keeps you in that non-air conditioned Package car.

150 bundled grievances regarding subcontracted LOCAL work were denied, DENIED, by the National Air Committee without deliberation or explanation even after the Company was caught changing some of their exhibits on rebuttal.

Who chairs the National Air Committee?

If TU will sell us out they will sell you out too.
What kind of idiot brought a subcontracting grievance in front of the air committee? Why was not heard as a subcontracting case? Someone set that case up to fail. I would look at either your BA or whomever assigns cases to the various committees.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
What kind of idiot brought a subcontracting grievance in front of the air committee? Why was not heard as a subcontracting case? Someone set that case up to fail. I would look at either your BA or whomever assigns cases to the various committees.
When a committee is available they will commonly hear grievances from other committees to keep the docket moving. That part isn't any sort of conspiracy. Any committee should be able to handle all of the contract issues from any article.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
No are you really that ignorant of the process, or is "ignorance of the process" what you are relying on here with most that read this thread?

A printed docket decision doesn't tell us what was presented or what mistakes were made by either party.

.... and when the decision is prefaced with "based on the facts presented", that is exactly what is implied.

I will ask you again, what would possibly be JW and TU's motivation in purposely tanking all these grievances while campaigning so vigorously in the only contested region of the country for the General Election.

Doesn't make any sense, which is why we are not buying it.
Again, ask yourself what my motivation would be, or my BA's (who is non-political), to go after an at-large VP. I'm not here to waste time. You're hiding behind ignorance, asking for information you know is not available. These aren't courtrooms. I have the grievances in the docket I processes, these aren't difficult issues and you know it. Stop deflecting, own up to your corrupt slate.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Again, ask yourself what my motivation would be, or my BA's (who is non-political), to go after an at-large VP. I'm not here to waste time. You're hiding behind ignorance, asking for information you know is not available. These aren't courtrooms. I have the grievances in the docket I processes, these aren't difficult issues and you know it. Stop deflecting, own up to your corrupt slate.
All you have is a National Panel docket decision you don't like that is prefaced with the words "based on the facts presented" and a sob story mission to indict an entire GEB slate for the apparent shortcomings of your BA and local leadership.

I don't have to ask myself what your motivation is here, because it is obvious.

In the end, in this country (as it is in a Panel hearing), the burden of proof is on the moving party and is a worthy burden....and you have not come close to proving anything.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The slate is not corrupt. Get to the bottom of the issue. We would. You'll find out that there are many good teamsters on that slate.

Maybe, just maybe it is piss poor language in the Master or your supplements...

Was their any
previous cases prior on subcontractors, and how did they fare?

Apparently the Company presentation was better than your business agents, how did the company twist the facts?

Big Rigger

Maybe, just maybe it is piss poor language in the Master or your supplements...

Was their any
previous cases prior on subcontractors, and how did they fare?

Apparently the Company presentation was better than your business agents, how did the company twist the facts?
It wasn't my grievances. It was the author of the thread's local and maybe many others?

a911scanner

Power Slate has one candidate that says "22.4 is a wonderful thing"

That, right there, makes me vote for the other side. As it should also make ALL UPSers do.

Big Rigger

Power Slate has one candidate that says "22.4 is a wonderful thing"

That, right there, makes me vote for the other side. As it should also make ALL UPSers do.
Read Terry Hancock's profile on the Power Slate's Profile page. There's a telling saga of a Hoffa appointee to multiple posts for multiple years. Hmmm.
Vairma said they weren't more of the same with this guy's Hoffa history? Every get tired of being lied to?
SMH x 2