Memorial day night shift - Do we have off?

j0j081

Kind of a dumb question but I have no other way of finding out before late tomorrow. For the night shift 11pm at Rockford, IL air hub do we have tomorrow off? I was sick yesterday so didn't have a chance to ask my sup. Thanks!

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Kind of a dumb question but I have no other way of finding out before late tomorrow. For the night shift 11pm at Rockford, IL air hub do we have tomorrow off? I was sick yesterday so didn't have a chance to ask my sup. Thanks!

I'm not from your area but I would think that you wouldn't have to report until 11pm Monday night.

tritese

tritese
i work the night shift here (jacksonville).........sun-thurs 11:10pm, my holiday is sunday night and i report back on monday night........

SmithBarney

Sorry, but these are good questions to ask you SUP before you leave on friday..
Not a bunch of people on the net that might have a different schedule than you.

j0j081

Sorry, but these are good questions to ask you SUP before you leave on friday..
Not a bunch of people on the net that might have a different schedule than you.

like I said in my op I was sick on Saturday (which we usually work days on) so I didn't have a chance to ask. If worst comes to worst I'll just have to call an hour before but it would have been nice to know ahead of time.

raceanoncr

You kinda better do more than just ask on here. Different parts of the country, different hubs, different operations have different hours of employ.

Here, even being a friend/t feeder driver, I've had to work holidays (double time, of course). Have had to work unscheduled days and scheduled days that were considered holidays.

Better check a little closer in your area.