Merry Christmas From Iraq

rngri4

Merry Christmas to everyone in the states. I had the chance at getting to the computer tonight, and after emailing home my wishes, I thought I would give everyone here a great Christmas wish. Anyway, I hope peak went well for everyone, and everyone had a great Christmas! We were treated to Turkey MRE's tonight, which really are the same as eating cardboard, but Turkey is Turkey! Anyway, gotta run, very early in the morning here, and things are starting to get ready......Merry Christmas everyone!

trickpony1

Christmas away from home is difficult especially in a situation such as yours.
Please be careful, safe and prudent.
We hope you come home soon.
Godspeed.

dragracer66

Wow....No matter how bad peak sucked for all of us it's nothing compared to what RNGRI4 is going through day in and day out. Kinda make's you think. Hope you are safe and come back soon, we will all still be here working toward's next peak..GOD BLESS!!!!:thumbup1:

dammor

Merry Christmas to everyone in the states. I had the chance at getting to the computer tonight, and after emailing home my wishes, I thought I would give everyone here a great Christmas wish. Anyway, I hope peak went well for everyone, and everyone had a great Christmas! We were treated to Turkey MRE's tonight, which really are the same as eating cardboard, but Turkey is Turkey! Anyway, gotta run, very early in the morning here, and things are starting to get ready......Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you for your commitment. Sounds like the Turkey I cooked for you made it there. My relatives loved it as much here as you did there. Take care and God Bless.....

retired2000

just wanted to say thank you. i was there in 91 but was nothing compared to what it is today. just come home safe and sound.
semper fi
mark

Teamster251

PSST Drvr Local 251 PRORI
Thank You RNGRI4 for your sacrafice and service to this great nation.
May God continue to bless you and your family.
Come home safe

Peace T251

US Army/National Guard Retired

oldpaddy

Merry Xmas to you too, sir!
I hope all is as good as can be for you and yours.
There's a driver from my center that's been in Iraq for at least a year and a half. I don't know him very well, but he was always a nice guy. I haven't heard much about him since he left. I guess no news is good news. So at least there's some UPS brothers keeping you company out there.
Thanks for your sacrifices, and good luck!

helenofcalifornia

How long are you over there for? Where are you stationed? Good luck and look forward to hearing from you in the future. Stupid, stupid, stupid question, but, obviously UPS doesn't deliver there?

satellitedriver

Great to hear from you. We posters may disagree on alot of opinions, but I think we all pray you will come home safe and sound. May your New Year and your new job be happy, healthy and prosperous.
Always check your six.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Sat

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And a Happy New Year, and thanks for serving so we may all continue to live with the freedom we love. Im sure its hard to be away from home, family, familiarity, and safety. My thoughts are with you. Come home safe.
My highest regards once again.