MFE being quoted

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I don't have to be original when you lob up that weak crap.

th

His reading comprehension has been off lately.
Is that all the better you can do after wasting money on an English degree our scholarly one?

CJinx

The fact of the matter is that I am not a contractor. I have never been a contractor. I have no interest in being a contractor. MFE apparently misread a statement somewhere and assumed he found a "Gotcha moment", and is now too proud to admit he made a mistake. I can understand why; the more we talk about me, the less we talk about how MFE was completely unqualified to comment on the Ground contractor model. Good attempt at deflection... too bad we saw right through it.

overflowed

The fact of the matter is that I am not a contractor. I have never been a contractor. I have no interest in being a contractor. MFE apparently misread a statement somewhere and assumed he found a "Gotcha moment", and is now too proud to admit he made a mistake. I can understand why; the more we talk about me, the less we talk about how MFE was completely unqualified to comment on the Ground contractor model. Good attempt at deflection... too bad we saw right through it.
Deflection? That's your job though.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Well congrats. I'm sure that will give you more than enough to talk about for the rest of your life.

Bounty

The contractor model is a scam, and has cost fedex hundreds of millions of$ and will cost hundreds of millions with the pending lawsuits. Not including the new lawsuits that ISP will cause. I know it will be a few years but I can't wait.