mgt dating

feeder53

ADKtrails
I have seen it here in the Military, and as is written in some of the posts, it can be very trying.....to say the least. Things can come to play that you would never have expected.....

drewed

Shankman
ok it may not be an automatic firing, except of you try to cover/sneak around bc thats an integrity issue. Its more of a issue for smaller centers where there arent mutiple shifts/ dept to work in...if you had to do it id seek next levels managements guidance that way someones in the know and theyll be able to see what the centers management feel is about it

upsdude

Shoot, I know a PDS sup that screws about 55 drivers a day,still has the job too. LOL!

To those of you offended by my post, the "LOL" indicates I was kidding...........maybe.

BrownSuit

can supervisors and mgt date

Page 23 as stated previously covers "discourages" dating and also speaks of hiring of relatives (spouses) in general.

That said, the answer to your question is a big NO. Does that mean that it happens? Yes it does. Should it happen? No.

The whole premise is that you might treat somebody with "favoritism" which while it does happen if you aren't dating the person, is highly discouraged.

If you have knowledge of it, confront the individuals in question and then report it to your ERM or call the 800 number if it continues to happen.

Sometimes things can be misunderstood, which is why it's best to always confront somebody when wrong doing is suspected.

drewed

Shankman
its a pickle for whoever the management person is even if just going out in a social setting with hourlies....because it can be perceived as favoritism by other hourlies its all or nothing.. so that being said its really hard and expensive to date all the employees so just dont do it lol

I would never report anyone for dating anyone, that simply is not my business. Now IF I knew of favoritism , THAT I would report. I am pretty sure I have seen people get promotions they were not qualified for because of "sleeping up".

A

Anon V

Why would anyone want to date a management person in the first place? They are such :censored2: at work, I can't imagine them being sunshine and kittens socially.

drewed

Shankman
Not my question. Whats the official company policy if there is one?

the official stance its discouraged due to conflict or interest possible lawsuits harrassment favoritismt, theft

thats being said every ft sup, manager, center manager, dv ive met wouldnt stand for it, managers 'took early retirment' and pt sups have quit to be together. you gamble with your careers if you do