mgt dating

menotyou

bella amicizia
Moreluck and Upstate...

Menotyou and Upstate....

How does this guy get all the BC women?????

Whoa, Nelly!!!!

I'm just sitting here, minding my own business, being non-dramatic, and here comes Ovah. Dragging me into the Jello wrestling pit.

How did that happen??

Ovah?? What are you up too??

over9five

Staff member
Whoa, Nelly!!!!

I'm just sitting here, minding my own business, being non-dramatic, and here comes Ovah. Dragging me into the Jello wrestling pit.

How did that happen??

Ovah?? What are you up too??

Oops.....uhh...... didn't know you were on......uhh.......nothing to see here....

Gotta go to work!

Big Babooba

Or.....

images

I can imagine what he would use for a lock pick!

(I should get my mind out of the gutter!)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck and Upstate...

Menotyou and Upstate....

How does this guy get all the BC women?????
I'm getting ready to go do my civic duty.......I don't have time to deal with this crap....I gotta go be with a bunch of other people who couldn't get out of jury duty. BUT, I have found the secret of never having to serve again !!!

over9five

Staff member
We don't have to sign for jurors notices here. I have a friend who got one, and he just forgot to go that day. So did a few other people. The court sent sheriffs armed with warrants to his work and served him. He had to appear in court (not as a jurist!), and ended up paying a steep fine.

Packmule

Telematics is sure to start monitoring this element now. Soon now, the whole building will see the numbers posted on the wall!

mikeups1978

We'll I dated a co-worker for a couple of months and it didn't work out. It went bad and now I get a knot in my stomach every time I see her. Not a good idea! Just like Leftinbuilding said!