start time change…..

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Don't worry he'll run off to reddit soon because we asked him a question.
image-asset.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
in central states,does p/t date of hire building seniority ever trump lower friend/t seniority ? i am TOP date of hire employee (and p/t air and eam driver) in my bldg of 400 employees. a junior friend/t air shuttle/porter combo employee lost the air shuttle side of his job.can he take my bid job or does he bump from bottom of air list up ? where in supplement can i research this ?
TOP seniority out of 400?
how much can mgt adjust/change start times ?
And you’re just asking a question like this?

You are a troll, go away. Second time you’re asking rookie ass questions and lying to us.

Brownwind

It's the unions fault. A BA should be in every building, everyday. The union should hold educational classes weekly for all to learn... oh wait they wouldn't show up anyways.
I’m not sure how long it takes. They told my belt a week or so what the plans were then they were short staffed and called everyone in even earlier.
They really don’t want you to know. Show up when you can and see if it matters.

Thebrownblob

It didn’t change
It's the unions fault. A BA should be in every building, everyday. The union should hold educational classes weekly for all to learn... oh wait they wouldn't show up anyways.
And still after 45 years, they wouldn’t know a damn thing
see how easy that was ???

haven’t seen newest supplement yet…
you don’t ever look at any contractual items you’ve said so yourself. 40+ years and you don’t have a clue how anything works.