Michael Moore Hit in the Face with Reality?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
jabbathefilmmaker.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
He was always hating on rich people........imagine his surprise when he finds out he's worth 50 million during divorce proceedings.
He swore he was not a member of the 1%.....Guess that was the truth ... he belongs to the .0001% !!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I had heard of his hypocrisy years ago. Private school for the kids, etc. Have a laugh at him in "An American Carol" with Chris Farley's brother playing the facetious role. It also features James Woods, Dennis Hopper, and Kelsey Grammer as George Patton.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like the description provided by Green Beret sniper, Bryan Sikes..........
He calls Michael Moore "a Crisco sweating waste of space." lol

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You know it's bad when TOS does not blindly defend a liberal.

I actually like parts of Moore's schtick but he along with Al Gore are two of the biggest hypocrites around.

rickyb

just because your rich doesnt mean you can't criticize the immorality of economic systems, for profit healthcare, military industrial complex, or a culture of violence.

its compromise; doesnt make you a hypocrite. rage against the machine and system of a down also made alot of money and had to compromise, but its quite minimal. they should all be awarded for speaking out and are certainly more american in my book than you guys.

most rich people keep their mouths shut on these issues and at best do soft charity. michael moore did sell out when he stopped supporting nader and started supporting corporate owned democrats like clinton and obama, but then again he also made a radical anti capitalist movie in this time period.

people are in situations where they have to do things they'd rather not do all the time. its life. grow up.

wkmac

You know it's bad when TOS does not blindly defend a liberal.

I actually like parts of Moore's schtick but he along with Al Gore are two of the biggest hypocrites around.

There are times when Moore sticks his finger in the eye of power and I do enjoy that but as you say, Mike is also full of contradictions too.

Segment from the 2008' film, Shooting Michael Moore.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Michael Moore and that shemale Rachel Maddox are two malignant tumors that infect the rest of society like Ebola.....so is that clown sharpton, he's cancer of the balls

wkmac

Michael Moore and that shemale Rachel Maddox are two malignant tumors that infect the rest of society like Ebola.....so is that clown sharpton, he's cancer of the balls

Not to mention Hannity and that girl Kelly.

Cut him some slack, he does have it half way right and that's a good start.

They all suckbequally except sharpton, he sucks exponent silly more than anyone he should be in prison

Now you start making exceptions. Once you give up ground, it's so hard to gain it back.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
just because your rich doesnt mean you can't criticize the immorality of economic systems, for profit healthcare, military industrial complex, or a culture of violence.

its compromise; doesnt make you a hypocrite. rage against the machine and system of a down also made alot of money and had to compromise, but its quite minimal. they should all be awarded for speaking out and are certainly more american in my book than you guys.

most rich people keep their mouths shut on these issues and at best do soft charity. michael moore did sell out when he stopped supporting nader and started supporting corporate owned democrats like clinton and obama, but then again he also made a radical anti capitalist

It's easy for you to come on here and criticize everything that is wrong with America, but what are YOU doing to improve YOUR country? Are you even a productive member of Canadian society? At least the people on BC are either currently working or worked long enough to earn a retirement. What is YOUR contribution?

ch317273

Cut him some slack, he does have it half way right and that's a good start.

Now you start making exceptions. Once you give up ground, it's so hard to gain it back.
Well listen I'm from my and I remember Tawana Brawley in the 80s and I've watched this dude over the years feed into the problem and not the solution something fierce, all for his own person financial and political gain, this is all my opinion of course with all due respect to anyone who thinks differently, but I think sharpton is in a league of his own especially given his recent escapades in ny, he holds intelligent people back and like a wise person once said, if your not part of a solution, your part of them problem! Him and Moore will bunk together in a nice sauna of the afterlife, my humble opinion of course, Hannity will likely be there too..... I love America and all its diversity, served proudly inUSMC overseas, and what I do to help out the country is vote I think that's the best thing to do to make a difference, problem is too many people think voting won't do anything to make that difference

Last edited:

wkmac

Ch,

Charlatans like Sharpton are a dime a dozen. They are everywhere. The only reason Sharpton is so well known is not as a result of his action but rather that he exists in such a huge media market that has national tentacles thus proving the ole adage once again:

LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!

Everyone has Sharpton's in their community, some more slick, or slimy if you will, than even Sharpton himself. Many of those are even of the opposite race and/or political stripe too. They just are unfortunate in not living where you do.

ch317273

Ch,

Charlatans like Sharpton are a dime a dozen. They are everywhere. The only reason Sharpton is so well known is not as a result of his action but rather that he exists in such a huge media market that has national tentacles thus proving the ole adage once again:

LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!

Everyone has Sharpton's in their community, some more slick, or slimy if you will, than even Sharpton himself. Many of those are even of the opposite race and/or political stripe too. They just are unfortunate in not living where you do.
I hear ya I agree there are people like sharpton everywhere it's unfortunate In my opinion, and there are certainly people equally toxic that are white and all colors/creeds for that matter, Michael Moore is obnoxious and toxic, hannity is a huge extremist nut job, totally agree, just expressing my views on the old reverend al, who gets around the country pretty well, wherever opportunities present themselves.....at the end of the day I'm sad for my kids they'll have a tough time choosing legitimate role models, especially if the rent any of Michael moored documentaries, although "roger and me" is probably the only film he made I thought wasn't ridiculous