Might be a stretch but it's worth a shot...

hyena

I want to surprise my friend with a heart shaped pizza today for Valentine's Day because he is forever single but loves pizza. (Let's be honest, who doesn't love pizza?)

Issue is that he recently moved so the address listed online isn't his current one. I know the street of his new apartment but not the apt number. Could someone look it up and DM me please?
Are you the stalker with the restraining order?

Brisket

if I was trying to peep through his windows I would just go over there, lol. I've been there (hence why I know the street), I just don't remember the apt number.

Sooo, you know where he lives, but not the apt number? So what did you plan on doing? Peep into EVERY window until you saw him? Great way to get arrested...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

if I was trying to peep through his windows I would just go over there, lol. I've been there (hence why I know the street), I just don't remember the apt number.
Sooo, you know where he lives, but not the apt number? So what did you plan on doing? Peep into EVERY window until you saw him? Great way to get arrested...

Walk up and down each floor, call his cell phone and listen for the ring.

I have mentioned here several times I have been over his house before at this new address. If he was trying to get away he wouldn't have invited me over.

I know the street what his place looks like and which door to enter, but not the house number.