Might be a stretch but it's worth a shot...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I want to surprise my friend with a heart shaped pizza today for Valentine's Day because he is forever single but loves pizza. (Let's be honest, who doesn't love pizza?)

Issue is that he recently moved so the address listed online isn't his current one. I know the street of his new apartment but not the apt number. Could someone look it up and DM me please?
Are you a chick? Hard to tell from avatar?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So glad I clicked on this thread and wasted 9 minutes of my already miserable life. Thank god you updated us all, otherwise I would have been on the edge of my seat wondering if you ordered the goddamned pizza for your friend. You should have asked for a refund though, your heart shaped pizza barely looks edible and the cheese tumors on it look like the Stalachi who made the pie slapped his pecker across it.

WTF! The box isn't even soaked in grease. What a disgusting and hideous pie! Your friend is lucky you didn't order this disgraceful slop for him. Happy Valentine's Day, enjoy your lonely hearts pie!

Geez, Scooby.

How do you really feel about this?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes, dyke af
1.gif

Dick Van Dyke. ... good show

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That was mean.

Oh. Well in that case, sorry to insult the pecker splattered heart shaped pizza!

I have seen him do worse, he's a little off his game.
It's kind of sad. Watching him get soft in his old age.
Maybe he's turning into a snowflake.

WTF, it was late and it was Valentine's Day. I didn't want to break the crazy lesbian's heart too much. It's bad enough her pizza was dick slapped and she didn't know her dude pal's apartment number.

Yes, dyke af
We should hang out. I'm dyke AF as well. We could go trolling for some drunk whores to eat our heart shaped pizza on their taco shaped lips!

Geez, Scooby. How do you really feel about this?
Again, sorry it was late and I guess I wasn't clear on how I felt.