Military Leaders Asked If They Would Fire On US Citizens If Ordered

wkmac

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.

Obama only wants military leaders who will fire on US Citizens

Good thing very soon that they want be able to shot back either, eh?

island1fox

"When ever any form of Government becomes destructive of these rights--it is the right of the PEOPLE to alter or abolish it and to institute NEW government"
Has anyone heard something like this before -- No not the Fifth Dimension Song !!:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
Really. Why all the pessimism around here? If they wanted to find commanders to fire on the American public, they'd just promote America's law enforcement ranks. Not like they have any hesitancy in that regard. I think we know Zimmerman's future profession.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Douglas MacArthur and Dwight Eisenhower both ordered soldiers to both open fire on unarmed US civilians( who were also WW1 Vets) as well as issuing orders to burn these veterans 'Hoovervilles' to the ground during the Great Depression. Air Force Jets were scrambled during the 9/11 attacks with orders to shoot down the plane that crashed in PA.
Why does anyone here express surprise that the military would fire on US citizens?

island1fox

Really. Why all the pessimism around here? If they wanted to find commanders to fire on the American public, they'd just promote America's law enforcement ranks. Not like they have any hesitancy in that regard. I think we know Zimmerman's future profession.

Here is the perfect example why you do not want to be a Law enforcement Officer in the U.S.

Just_another_day_at_work

"When ever any form of Government becomes destructive of these rights--it is the right of the PEOPLE to alter or abolish it and to institute NEW government"
Has anyone heard something like this before -- No not the Fifth Dimension Song !!:happy-very:
But what if USA is a dream(the american dream, called for a reason :)), is our government is governing a dream? :D
Will do a song section just for you to get your vibration fixed. :peaceful:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I think Zimmerman is headed to jail. If not, he'll be hired by FOX News.