Missing hours on paychecks!! Need help

Hey everyone. Im a rather new employee. I've been a bit frustrated as of late trying to keep up with the high (inhuman) expectations, trying to keep up and constantly feeling like I'm not ever going to be good enough. I feel angry constantly. I always hear that so and so called into work sick and I'm getting to a point where I do not blame these people with attendance issues. I look around and see people who gave up even trying. Some appear to deal with harassment pretty regularly but don't seem to care. I was told this is a tough job but didn't expect things to be this bad.

On top of it all, I'm missing several hours on paychecks and think I just want to quit. Any time I mention anything to anybody I always get the "go talk to so and so." I don't know what I did wrong in life to end up here. Any help would be appreciated

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey everyone. Im a rather new employee. I've been a bit frustrated as of late trying to keep up with the high (inhuman) expectations, trying to keep up and constantly feeling like I'm not ever going to be good enough. I feel angry constantly. I always hear that so and so called into work sick and I'm getting to a point where I do not blame these people with attendance issues. I look around and see people who gave up even trying. Some appear to deal with harassment pretty regularly but don't seem to care. I was told this is a tough job but didn't expect things to be this bad.

On top of it all, I'm missing several hours on paychecks and think I just want to quit. Any time I mention anything to anybody I always get the "go talk to so and so." I don't know what I did wrong in life to end up here. Any help would be appreciated
Don’t let the door hit ya
McDonald’s is hiring

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

If you can’t handle a payroll issue you don’t belong at UPS……especially UPS

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
no. heard it from a handful of folks from the time I started working. never met the stewards myself
Step one, find your steward

Step two, ask your steward for a grievance form and the union hall number/business agent name, fill it out, submit it, but make a copy first.

Step three, submit your grievance on all hours missing, and continue to do so. If you don’t hear anything about your grievance in 1 week, call the union hall and speak to your business agent.

Step four, if you continue to not hear anything from your union, contact your local labor dept and open up a case. At this point your local can be charged with failure to represent. This will be drawn out as it usually never gets to this point, but it’s where you’ll be at if your local is a complete :censored2: show.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

So did you go and talk to so and so about your missing hours?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
If you noticed it this weekend make sure you tell them before 10:00 am on Monday otherwise you won’t see that money for a couple weeks.