Missing

over9five

Staff member
When I heard the story my first thought was that she had met someone online and ran off with that person. She has developmental issues and, according to her father, is quite gullible.

It has been at least two weeks since she disappeared----unfortunately this is going to be a recovery rather than a rescue.

The video from the security camera at her school shows that she willingly got in to the passenger seat of a car which drove away at a reasonable speed. Nothing from that video indicates an abduction which leads me to believe that this was the person whom she had met online. As the father of a 28 year old daughter I cannot imagine what her parents are going through.

Upstate, these two comments seem to be about the second girl who was found shortly after in Vermont, not Abigail Hernandez.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The video from the security camera at her school shows that she willingly got in to the passenger seat of a car which drove away at a reasonable speed. Nothing from that video indicates an abduction which leads me to believe that this was the person whom she had met online. As the father of a 28 year old daughter I cannot imagine what her parents are going through.

Is it possible you saw the security footage of the second girl that went missing around the same time? The girl from Langdon,NH, I believe. She was found very early the next morning in VT.
I'm not aware of any video of Abigail getting into a car.

It's all so sad & scary. As a parent of teenagers, I have to keep them on a very short leash so to speak. Not like when we were teens, that's for sure.

over9five

Staff member
Abigail Hernandez’s father pleads with missing N.H. teen to contact him | North - WCVB Home

Strange. Dad now seems convinced she ran away. His letter even suggests she's done it before.
I just don't see it. Too hard for a girl that age to just go cold turkey with her cell and FB account.