Mitt Romney

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
10-donald-trump-debate.w750.h560.2x.jpg
15-july-aug-2015-days-work-fsl.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If they ever name a street after Willard Mitt Romney, it’ll have to be one-way.

Mittens always plays the Dudley Do-Right role, even as he sucker-punches his old pals. ”

Now, Mittens claims he trashes Trump only because “I’m someone who cares very deeply… I just couldn’t sit back and say nothing.”

Not after all the camera crews and satellite trucks he’d begged to cover his speech had arrived, he couldn’t.

Of course it was the same old same old. Four years ago, accepting Trump’s endorsement, Mitt described the Donald as a better businessman than him, with “extraordinary ability.” Now Trump is a “fraud” and a “phony.”

“Dishonesty is Trump’s hallmark,” said Mitt. Pot, meet kettle.

Mitt listed the failed businesses of the other rich white guy: Trump Meats, Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka. Ironically, on the same day, one of Bain Capital’s great monuments, the Sports Authority, filed for Chap. 11. On Friday, as Mitt was making the rounds of the network morning shows, another of his alleged great business successes, Staples, announced that they were shuttering 50 more stores, which makes 300 since 2014.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's character and judgment in a speech on Thursday. One thing's for sure. If Romney had gone after Obama with the same venom as he just did a fellow Republican, he would be running for re-election today and the two-term limit would have been lifted.

Mitt Romney led the GOP establishment opposition to Donald Trump Thursday. It's part of the game. Under the U.S. two-party system, the Democrats spend all their time attacking the Republican Party candidates and the Republicans spend all their time attacking the Republican Party candidates.

-Argus Hamilton-

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"I don't think you'll have to check snopes on this one....the words are actually coming out of the judge's mouth.....skip ad.~moreluck

You do realize all jeanine does is READ what FOX news places in front of her, right??

You have to just love how FOX, YOU and the right wing tries to destroy themselves and their own people. 4 years ago, you were all over MITT ROMNEY as your candidate, YOU and FOX talked about how he was SOOOOO qualified to be president, and today, FOX news does a "hit piece" on him, and they choose Jeanine Pirro to spout it off??

Why you listen to this wet rag is beyond understanding.

Funny how today, the republicans want to describe the party as made up of ELITES and ESTABLISHMENT, and doesnt this really tell you that your party is destroyed already??

IF they cant figure out a way to have a unified party, and its going to be split into fragments, Racists, Tea party and establishment, where do you fall in??

The republican party as a whole is a joke, and its been coming for years. You can thank GEORGE W. BUSH for that.

Because of him, the party imploded.

Now you have Donald Trump as your front runner?? What a joke. He is worse than Romney and he will get Crushed on election day.

When you listen to Jeanine Pirro, do you actually think what she is saying represents "what the american people are thinking", or is she just saying something that a small majority of right wing americans are thinking?

Cause' you do realize she CANT speak for ALL Americans, right?

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I don't think you'll have to check snopes on this one....the words are actually coming out of the judge's mouth.....skip ad.

I don't recall Pirrro having any problem with someone interrupting the State of the Union address by President Obama. Does she think that drumps rally is deserving of more respect than that? Not hardly.I bet she said the same thing when the Tea Party started disrupting town halls and drowning out any other speakers. I mean, I'm sure she did, otherwise this would be hypocritical b.s.Unfortunately there is an entire low information drump followers that believe this garbage.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't recall Pirrro having any problem with someone interrupting the State of the Union address by President Obama. Does she think that drumps rally is deserving of more respect than that? Not hardly.I bet she said the same thing when the Tea Party started disrupting town halls and drowning out any other speakers. I mean, I'm sure she did, otherwise this would be hypocritical b.s.Unfortunately there is an entire low information drump followers that believe this garbage.

Its all they have bro.

They all forget about the tea partiers crashing the democratic rallies in 2012, they forget about all the town hall meetings distrupted by armed white men with their stupid militia flags and usa flags, trump is bringing out HATE in america on both sides.

He is polarizing the republican party in a destructive manner.

donald-trump-rally-nazi-salute-woman-supporter-chicago.jpg

This woman, a german immigrant now living here in the united states held her hand up with conviction at a trump rally when questioned by protesters of Drump.

Today, she is trying to walk back the salute, telling the times that she regrets doing it as a Drump supporter. The real problem is, you cant HIDE your true feelings when your emotions prevent you acting rationally.

This woman is exactly the kind of person DRUMP attracts.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Its all they have bro.

They all forget about the tea partiers crashing the democratic rallies in 2012, they forget about all the town hall meetings distrupted by armed white men with their stupid militia flags and usa flags, trump is bringing out HATE in america on both sides.

He is polarizing the republican party in a destructive manner.

donald-trump-rally-nazi-salute-woman-supporter-chicago.jpg

This woman, a german immigrant now living here in the united states held her hand up with conviction at a trump rally when questioned by protesters of Drump.

Today, she is trying to walk back the salute, telling the times that she regrets doing it as a Drump supporter. The real problem is, you cant HIDE your true feelings when your emotions prevent you acting rationally.

This woman is exactly the kind of person DRUMP attracts.

TOS.
These protestors at Trump rallies are not Republicans.

Moveon.org, BLM and college kids are not Republicans.

The only Republicans opposing Trump are the donor sell-out class that thinks Trump will end that.

Trump will win the delegates to get the nomination.

Trump will become president.

And it has been, and will continue to be so fun watching all these HATERS be wrong over and over until Trump wins in November.

Sportello

Banned

The only Republicans opposing Trump are the donor sell-out class that thinks Trump will end that.

And it has been, and will continue to be so fun watching all these HATERS be wrong over and over until Trump wins in November.
Just saving this one for later.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

He has no chance in hell without a good share of the minority vote.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He has no chance in hell without a good share of the minority vote.
He will get minority votes.

And he'll get a lot of working class Republicans and Democrats that didn't vote for Romney in 2012.

Face it, the illegal activists, BLM and college kids are the very stupid of this society.

No wonder they support Democrats.

BrownArmy

He will get minority votes.

And he'll get a lot of working class Republicans and Democrats that didn't vote for Romney in 2012.

Face it, the illegal activists, BLM and college kids are the very stupid of this society.

No wonder they support Democrats.

Trump has consistent unfavorable ratings with women and minorities.

Without those, he's sunk.

Did it ever occur to you that the Dem votes he's received are strategic, to set him up as the nominee, only to be steamrolled in the general election?