Mitt Romney

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Trump has consistent unfavorable ratings with women and minorities.

Without those, he's sunk.

Did it ever occur to you that the Dem votes he's received are strategic, to set him up as the nominee, only to be steamrolled in the general election?
And yet Trump just keeps on winning.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
images

These are the stupid ones!
Just as stupid as BLM, moveon.org and unfortunately, today's college kids.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have a niece at UCLA, and she has to hide that she is a conservative Republican.

She has to write papers with the opposite views from what she really has.

Or she risks failing grades.

Sad.

Maybe she should have chosen Hillsdale College, where writing a liberal paper would get you failed. I had Communist professors, atheist professors, Christian professors, and Right Wing professors. All any of them really cared about was you learning the subject matter and then being able to articulately discuss it and/or write about it. My professors were of all different ethnicities and often, from a foreign country.

No subterfuge, (look it up) and no agenda(s). I attended mainstream universities at both the undergrad and graduate level, and it was all the same deal. Once you get to a certain level of intelligence, brainwashing is a useless exercise anyway, because it's easy to see through it.

Hillsdale tells you exactly what they are...a Right Wing non-thinking institution. If you go there, it's full indoctrination, no bones about it.

teamer

Trump has consistent unfavorable ratings with women and minorities.

Without those, he's sunk.

Did it ever occur to you that the Dem votes he's received are strategic, to set him up as the nominee, only to be steamrolled in the general election?

Now that's a nice little fairy tale. Aesop has nothing on you

teamer

Trump also has a 60% unfavorable rating with Republicans.

Explain to me how he wins the general election.

Explain why? Its obvious you think Hillary is going to walk into the white house with out any resistance. why should I take the time to reassure you?

BrownArmy

Explain why? Its obvious you think Hillary is going to walk into the white house with out any resistance. why should I take the time to reassure you?

I don't care one way or another, but everyone's screaming that Trump is WINNING so much, so he's just going to WIN his way into the Presidency.

The math doesn't add up in his favor. That's not me liking Clinton (I don't), that's just math.

If you don't like math (most people don't), that's fine, but my assertion is that Trump isn't currently winning the math game.

teamer

I don't care one way or another, but everyone's screaming that Trump is WINNING so much, so he's just going to WIN his way into the Presidency.

The math doesn't add up in his favor. That's not me liking Clinton (I don't), that's just math.

If you don't like math (most people don't), that's fine, but my assertion is that Trump isn't currently winning the math game.

You're math is skewed to your perspective to make you happy . Most experts have the negative number at 25 to 30 percent. You've decided to find someone that would give you a much higher number.

I'm fed up with this politically correct country we have become. I'm fed up politicians who take polls and then tell us what the polls tell them as if its their life long philosophy. Trump is as rough around the edges as any politician I've ever seen but god I hope he wins and gets this country out of its bleeding heart , cry and whine like a baby stupor.

BrownArmy

You're math is skewed to your perspective to make you happy . Most experts have the negative number at 25 to 30 percent. You've decided to find someone that would give you a much higher number.

I'm fed up with this politically correct country we have become. I'm fed up politicians who take polls and then tell us what the polls tell them as if its their life long philosophy. Trump is as rough around the edges as any politician I've ever seen but god I hope he wins and gets this country out of its bleeding heart , cry and whine like a baby stupor.

I support your fervor.

And the math will likely change as the months roll by.

I just don't think Trump will win, (due to said math), but I've been proven wrong before.

I will say that it's interesting that we've reached the point in our country's history that all of us are so fed up with government that Trump and Sanders are viable candidates.

(Things that make you go, Hmmm)