MN Riots Moving To The Burbs???

fishtm2001

Drugs in one's system does not always indicate intoxication. But it matters not. The guy was handcuffed and lying face down. There was no need for a knee on the neck which is against officer training.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wonder if the cops knew that.
According to the liberal media that diagnosis is certain death.

You could even say bodily fluid would be a deadly weapon. Hope he didn't try to use it....
No, amazingly now it doesn't exist, especially if you are in a large urban mob!

It will become deadly again once Trump rallies start.

Looting-mob violence- safe
GOP Ralling, anti shutdown protesting- unsafe.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Drugs in one's system does not always indicate intoxication. But it matters not. The guy was handcuffed and lying face down. There was no need for a knee on the neck which is against officer training.
Absolutely correct. Also, if he doesn't resist he might be alive today.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Protesting is the stepping stone to cover malicious intent in many large metro areas and a springboard for "peaceful" civil disobedience that is meant to incite the general populous to respond and egg them on to come and get some. The law is established for a defence against the lawless.
If you want to shoot police, burn down (commit arson to) property not associated with your beef, beat, assault, and kill innocent people because they are of the wrong skin color then you've opened yourself up to judgement on the street and it's an eye for an eye until it gets to court.

You may be dead by then. Your friends may be dead by then.

But the "protesters" who are presuming on the patience and (false) sense of protection from the courts may cash it in before they get read their rights.

Torch my property or threaten my family and you'd better be ready to die. I am. For innocent people I would put it on the line. For my family I would. And I'd kill anyone who threatens them.

Punk, scum, cowardly "protestors" looting and destroying peoples futures and livelihoods for what? To prove they can and get away with mob destruction of good peoples lives.

Makes me want to vomit.
I’m with Ops on protesting but the rest ... I’m right there with you.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Yes and they have extended them because it takes seniors a lot longer to smash a window.
adb4e8fc1a29ca43b67d6000217fa9f605057d1c_00.gif

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Are there special hours to loot for seniors? Asking for a friend.
Sometime after breakfast. Noon hour means going out and eating lunch when working people are trying to. Mid afternoon is nap time. 3:30 time to line up for supper, Fox News at 6 and bed time is 8:30.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have seen signs in my town saying they (liberal white women) are holding Peaceful protests with the police chiefs permission this weekend. Problem is I live very close to where it’s being held. And if Antifa gets word, things could get out of control quick. Torn between leaving for the weekend or having to stay and endure it with personal firearms invade they start lighting fires and throwing bricks.
This is the solution Serf!

The 'Concerned Citizen Who Happens To Be Armed' Is Showing Up At Protests
They say they're there to keep things peaceful. Missoula hasn't seen any rioting or looting associated with a week's worth of protests, but if some people incite violence, the men plan to enter the crowd and grab them. They carry handguns and other weapons in case someone starts shooting, they say. "I'm not going to bring fists to a gunfight, man," Justin says.

They say they want to protect demonstrators, but there are also rumors that busloads of antifa activists are coming to incite riots in small towns and cities across the country.
"I'm not racist, I have zero problems with people protesting, and I support it 100%," he says. "But I don't support my town getting burned down."

Wyoming, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and other states have seen armed people responding to antifa rumors.

"We do see people sharing these messages out of fear," says Joan Donovan, "The idea of an outside force coming in and invading your small town in particular does feel threatening."

However, antifa, a loose network of left-wing activists who sometimes violently confront fascists and white supremacists, is more of a movement than a well-oiled organization. "Antifa operates as a designation similar to the way someone might describe themselves as a punk rocker," Donovan says.

1591915259449.png

oldngray

nowhere special

They say they're there to keep things peaceful. Missoula hasn't seen any rioting or looting associated with a week's worth of protests, but if some people incite violence, the men plan to enter the crowd and grab them. They carry handguns and other weapons in case someone starts shooting, they say. "I'm not going to bring fists to a gunfight, man," Justin says.

They say they want to protect demonstrators, but there are also rumors that busloads of antifa activists are coming to incite riots in small towns and cities across the country.
"I'm not racist, I have zero problems with people protesting, and I support it 100%," he says. "But I don't support my town getting burned down."

Wyoming, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and other states have seen armed people responding to antifa rumors.

"We do see people sharing these messages out of fear," says Joan Donovan, "The idea of an outside force coming in and invading your small town in particular does feel threatening."

However, antifa, a loose network of left-wing activists who sometimes violently confront fascists and white supremacists, is more of a movement than a well-oiled organization. "Antifa operates as a designation similar to the way someone might describe themselves as a punk rocker," Donovan says.

View attachment 299162

Antifa fluff piece.
The sad thing is that so called anti-fascists are really fascists. And where are all the white supremacists he is talking about?

rod

Retired 22 years

View attachment 299162
The guy on the right looks like Tony Clifton.

Serf

I won’t rest easy until I see a Waco, Texas type of assault on Seattle’s Autonomous zone. Similar to a clearing military op with Apaches, Tanks, & infantry in Sadr City.

vantexan

I won’t rest easy until I see a Waco, Texas type of assault on Seattle’s Autonomous zone. Similar to a clearing military op with Apaches, Tanks, & infantry in Sadr City.
At the very least send in the troops that arrested Roger Stone. And be sure to tip off CNN first.