Hypocrites Abound in Riots of 2020 vs Capitol Assault 2021

oldngray

nowhere special
I purposefully worded it that way. Trying to watch what I say. I usually only insult in a give what I get sort of manner, if then. I don't think @Box Ox is an extreme dullard. I just happen to disagree with him on the matter.
men_can_say_05.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The FBI has information that Trump supporters plan again to riot in DC and all 50 State Capitols between 16 January and 20 January.

Just where did the FBI get this intelligence ?
Who are their sources ?
I can't find any known organizations planning any of these so called events, if fact most are warning their members to stay away.
They are calling it a RED FLAG OPERATION.

oldngray

nowhere special
The FBI has information that Trump supporters plan again to riot in DC and all 50 State Capitols between 16 January and 20 January.

Who are their sources ?
I can't find any known organizations planning any of these so called events, if fact most are warning their members to stay away.

The FBI warned of possible violence days before the riots or Trump ever saying anything. Preplanned. Trump was still giving a speech when the riot started.

zimbomb

Who are their sources ?
I looked on the internet and can't find anything
penetration-tester.gif

PT Car Washer

Who are their sources ?
Get all of the traitors together in one location and then spring the trap.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1610664123898.png

National Guard troops deployed in Washington, D.C. for the Biden inaugural in the wake of the storming of the Capitol last week have been authorized to use lethal force, according to a report by U.S. News that cited a Defense Department official.
The D.C. National Guard had issued a statement Wednesday that troops under its command had been authorized to carry weapons.
Checkpoints have been established.
Razor wire topped fencing has been erected around the Capitol and Supreme Court, large swaths of official Washington have been blocked to vehicular traffic.
Many Metro stations in downtown D.C. are completely closed.
The Washington Monument is closed and the National Mall is set to be closed.
Airbnb cancelled all reservations in the D.C. area for the period of the inauguration.
Hotels are being pressured to do the same.
The message to Americans is stay away from D.C.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
View attachment 324811

National Guard troops deployed in Washington, D.C. for the Biden inaugural in the wake of the storming of the Capitol last week have been authorized to use lethal force, according to a report by U.S. News that cited a Defense Department official.
The D.C. National Guard had issued a statement Wednesday that troops under its command had been authorized to carry weapons.
Checkpoints have been established.
Razor wire topped fencing has been erected around the Capitol and Supreme Court, large swaths of official Washington have been blocked to vehicular traffic.
Many Metro stations in downtown D.C. are completely closed.
The Washington Monument is closed and the National Mall is set to be closed.
Airbnb cancelled all reservations in the D.C. area for the period of the inauguration.
Hotels are being pressured to do the same.
The message to Americans is stay away from D.C.

Who in their ever living right mind would want to go to DC right now..even without the inaugural...