MN Riots Moving To The Burbs???

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
And I think your reading comprehension is off tonight. I specifically said I have no problem with protesting, but hate looting, rioting and destruction. I’m well aware of the difference and basically said so.
Protesting is the stepping stone to cover malicious intent in many large metro areas and a springboard for "peaceful" civil disobedience that is meant to incite the general populous to respond and egg them on to come and get some. The law is established for a defence against the lawless.
If you want to shoot police, burn down (commit arson to) property not associated with your beef, beat, assault, and kill innocent people because they are of the wrong skin color then you've opened yourself up to judgement on the street and it's an eye for an eye until it gets to court.

You may be dead by then. Your friends may be dead by then.

But the "protesters" who are presuming on the patience and (false) sense of protection from the courts may cash it in before they get read their rights.

Torch my property or threaten my family and you'd better be ready to die. I am. For innocent people I would put it on the line. For my family I would. And I'd kill anyone who threatens them.

Punk, scum, cowardly "protestors" looting and destroying peoples futures and livelihoods for what? To prove they can and get away with mob destruction of good peoples lives.

Makes me want to vomit.

rickyb

It’s okay. He has a different sense of humor.
ive used restraint until recently have i not?

i am fighting fire with fire, nothing mean people say on this site is worth getting emotional about. i try and make jokes out of it. rod said something about border patrol checking my butt and i made a few jokes out of it (that i thought were funny at least!)

when i first came on this site i was shocked at how people communicated but ive gotten used to it and even like the people i dont agree with politics on.

rickyb

Ricky, normally I find your particular brand of ignorance to be amusing, and harmless to others.

But you've been being pretty darn mean to those who disagree with you lately. Especially people who don't typically start personal attacks. (Meaning, @Operational needs ).

You preach about the golden rule kind of a lot, for somebody who keeps going after a single mother who hasn't done a thing to you.
Disagreements on policy should not translate into personal attacks.
nothing that you just quoted was bad, i said something more harsh the other day about op needs, opneeds also crosses the line, i never complain.

vantexan

I think you didn’t think through what you said. I think you equate protesting with rioting and that’s not fair at all. And I think you know it.
Protests are fine but seems just about everywhere there's a protest there's also looting and violence. At least in the bigger cities.

Future

Victory Ride
A61BE4D2-A08D-4E91-8997-D024609F0849.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
I'm begging them to come out here. BEGGING.
It doesn’t work. We had a slight uproar here Sunday night. About 10 broken windows and a lot of overreaction.
About 100 people at a local Walmart late Sunday night. I drove by at 3am Monday morning. Couldn’t tell anything even happened.