Molesting Polanski style

fact check

For the record, he is a scum.

The only problem I have is with the motivation. Why now? It's not like he was in hiding.

Salvador Dali should have been locked up, too.

tieguy

Banned
Re: Molesting Polish style

Wouldn't it be considered rape if one had sex with any under aged girl?

Wouldn't it be worse if he were her school teacher at the time?

Hmmmm?

I'm not sure having sex with a 13 year old could be made any worse then it already is.

chev

Nightcrawler
Re: Molesting Pulanski style

What Polansky did is called "Statutory Rape". There are no statute of limitations on statutory rape.
The fact that he fled the country when he found out the judge was changing his decision makes him a fugitive.
The girl of 30 years ago who wants to let it go means nothing, she has no say in the law.
He's finally caught and should now pay the consequences.

Whats wrong with this picture... A man rapes a 13 year old girl 30 years ago and has fled the country and has been a fugitive ever since and is awarded a lifetime achievement award and Pete Rose can't get into the hall of fame.

It doesn't matter what he was charged with because the scum ball was already convicted and the statute of limitations would not apply.:peaceful:
I think he should get at least 30 years in a cell with a male "friendly" Bubba. :wink2: We could see if he would retract the statement that he really didn't think anybody was hurt. Make sure you have plenty of K.Y Roman. :happy2::surprised::biting:

over9five

Staff member
Here's another thing I can't understand:

He's married. What kind of a woman marries a guy that admits he drugged, raped, and sodomized a child, AND is a fugitive from justice?

How 'bout it Brown Cafe women, is that something you give a guy a pass on?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it's the same mentality where women marry guys in prison....convicted losers. Even the Menendez brothers are lusted after. I don't know the explanation.....maybe a "bad boy" thing. Not my cup of tea.:sick:

klein

Für Meno :)
Bail rejected today ! :)

Swiss reject Polanski's appeal to be released from prison

BERN, Switzerland - Roman Polanski lost his first bid to win his freedom Tuesday as the Swiss Justice Ministry rejected an appeal by the 76-year-old to be immediately released from prison, an official said.

"We continue to be of the opinion that there is a high risk of flight," said ministry spokesman Folco Galli, explaining the decision.

Galli told The Associated Press that the risk was too great for the government to accept bail or other security measures in exchange for the release of the filmmaker who is wanted by U.S. authorities for having sex in 1977 with a 13-year-old girl.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/091006/entertainment/eu_switzerland_polanski

over9five

Staff member
"We continue to be of the opinion that there is a high risk of flight," said ministry spokesman Folco Galli, explaining the decision.

Ya think????

chev

Nightcrawler
Bail rejected today ! :)

Swiss reject Polanski's appeal to be released from prison

BERN, Switzerland - Roman Polanski lost his first bid to win his freedom Tuesday as the Swiss Justice Ministry rejected an appeal by the 76-year-old to be immediately released from prison, an official said.

Galli told The Associated Press that the risk was too great for the government to accept bail or other security measures in exchange for the release of the filmmaker who is wanted by U.S. authorities for having sex in 1977 with a 13-year-old girl.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/091006/entertainment/eu_switzerland_polanski
Score number 2 for the good guys. That's Roman-0 Good guys-2:fan: Come on over Roman. "Bubba's" offer for a gratuitous rub down and cavity search is still on the table. :rofl: