Y'all ever wish you would have gone to college instead?

quad decade guy

it's my first year working for the man, and im most likely gonna semi-retire by the end of summer in my early 30's.

Living to work is retarded, i'll be back on my tropical island with my kids eating out for cheap everyday and maybe working a couple hrs online every day on my standing desk.

If you've got a decent retirement, just retire. No point in wasting precious hours of your life to get a few $ more per month, the only precious thing is time.

My kids have travelled more than 99,999% of ups employees with 20yrs+ seniority and i've never worked more than an average of 3-4hrs per day online. That's the right way to look at life. Try your best to spend as little time working as possible and as much time experiencing the world. Money and things are worthless.
Man, I'm not good with numbers but 100,000 %? Is that a lot?

So, if you are sooo successful, explain why you are working for the "man"? So, by definition are you now "living to work"?

So, your goal is to eat out for "cheap" and subject your kids to such austerity?

How do you "semi-retire"? Either you are working or not.

Tropical island? You mean like Cuba? Haiti?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Man, I'm not good with numbers but 100,000 %? Is that a lot?

So, if you are sooo successful, explain why you are working for the "man"? So, by definition are you now "living to work"?

So, your goal is to eat out for "cheap" and subject your kids to such austerity?

How do you "semi-retire"? Either you are working or not.

Tropical island? You mean like Cuba? Haiti?
Getting angry at him won't help you brother.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
it's my first year working for the man, and im most likely gonna semi-retire by the end of summer in my early 30's.

Living to work is retarded, i'll be back on my tropical island with my kids eating out for cheap everyday and maybe working a couple hrs online every day on my standing desk.

If you've got a decent retirement, just retire. No point in wasting precious hours of your life to get a few $ more per month, the only precious thing is time.

My kids have travelled more than 99,999% of ups employees with 20yrs+ seniority and i've never worked more than an average of 3-4hrs per day online. That's the right way to look at life. Try your best to spend as little time working as possible and as much time experiencing the world. Money and things are worthless.

Another rich pre-loader these guys are everywhere. gonna retire in his mid 30’s, yet here he is getting up in the middle of the night to go shuffle cardboard

quad decade guy

College yeah. But don’t know many college job workers retiring as early as 50.
Right. Most UPS'ers don't either. What do you call "many"?

And what does this "retirement" look like for these individuals?

I can remember some of my friends just out of high school buying homes......how? Mom And Dad or their grandparents(good for them).

I grew up in a house that you could see daylight through the walls and wind blew the curtains....my path has been a little different than those friends.

watdaflock?

I did go to college. Was a jock and got majority of my schooling paid for. Ended up with a 2.9 gpa, not quite the B average. Tried the white collar route early on, but was not for me. The nonsense in a white collar business world is 10x worst than at UPS.

quad decade guy

I did go to college. Was a jock and got majority of my schooling paid for. Ended up with a 2.9 gpa, not quite the B average. Tried the white collar route early on, but was not for me. The nonsense in a white collar business world is 10x worst than at UPS.
But 1 million x more opportunities.....

C's make degrees.......

quad decade guy

I don't want to get him any more worked up than he already is, dude always seems like he's on the verge of a coronary.
Naw.....just bird watching.....drinking some coffee. Worked in the shop a little on my vintage bikes. Do a lot of this through out the day.

Pretty chill.

I give what I get.....from the a wholes.

quad decade guy

@quad decade guy and @What'dyabringmetoday???

I post evidence to prove who I am.

Why are you so afraid of the company ?
Back at ya.

Why do you roll over so much? Trading peoples careers for a night at the strip club? Kickbacks?

Whose side are you on anyway? Taking dues pay and not representing people. I wonder if those members can get their money back?

You've posted evidence of this. Of who you are.

Afraid? No. But very aware of what they can do to my employment....especially knowing the Union may or may not have my best interests. I don't trust you or them.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I hated school. It’s not for everyone, but it shouldn’t be disregarded. It’s unfortunate in the USA you have to pay some ridiculous amount for education.