Mom, Let's Take Another Selfie, Sis's Head Was Chopped Off!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
That's the only way he could get a little head?
Them rebooting crazy gooptah bastards. They let bovine run roughshod all over the country but have no problem beheading people.
Obviously extremely troubling. The trump administration, were it in power today, would have addressed this atrocity IMO.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’d have to research where it’s better. If I had to guess, I’d think maybe in Scandinavian countries. How about how caregiving is still majority done by women which effects their ability with working, thus effecting their ability to save for retirement….for one.
Call me sexist, and I do believe men are very important in child rearing, but women are the better nurturing sex for young children. The problem is that society has forced both parents to work chasing the American dream. This puts enormous, and unfair pressure on women. Should they stay home? should they work? Am I a good mother?
An argument can be made that this society began the decline when both parents began to work.
When I was a kid, many mothers did not work. Today they don’t seem to have a choice. Much of it’s our own fault.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Call me sexist, and I do believe men are very important in child rearing, but women are the better nurturing sex for young children. The problem is that society has forced both parents to work chasing the American dream. This puts enormous, and unfair pressure on women. Should they stay home? should they work? Am I a good mother?
An argument can be made that this society began the decline when both parents began to work.
When I was a kid, many mothers did not work. Today they don’t seem to have a choice. Much of it’s our own fault.
Everybody wants the newest toys these days.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I agree with everything you said. I also think women brought a lot of these problems on themselves in the quest to be “equal”. Men and women are not, nor can ever be equal in everything.

rod

Retired 22 years
Both my parents worked when I grew up and I'm as "normal" as they come. :-)

oldngray

nowhere special
Both my parents worked when I grew up and I'm as "normal" as they come. :-)
ABNormal.png

bacha29

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Husband bolted out the back in fear of being killed...

Wtf...

By a scrawny ass 18yr old and granny.

He clearly doesn't lift.