Monday

P.S., Monday will be heavy, at least based on the Chema yard. LOTS of trailers for the Sunday sort.
It's been much worse tho, so wait for it- it's still coming!

Way to pretend that us feeder guys are concerned about peak! Lol I'll help.

Yea guys, we'll have a lot of packages to deal with too! Peak is sooo stressful.

After reading Marne's post I had to go and have my wife stand on her toes while holding her purse as high above her head as she could so that if I was ever balls deep in packages I'd know how bad it really was.

MassWineGuy

Since UPS "hired" me in September as a seasonal driver I've gone in and ridden with supes for less than 16 hours. Maybe they'll have enough volume soon to give me some hours.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We start an hour early on Monday.
For the next three weeks, when my feet hit the floor on Monday morning I know that I will be working 60 hours. Im OK with that. Its "go time." This is my 27th peak season and it isnt going to faze me. I will do my 60, and whether or not I get all my packages delivered in that time is up to the dispatch and the conditions. Monday night and Tuesday will be challenging for me because a storm front is moving in and the snow level is going to drop down to near the valley floor. My route is up on a mountain so when it snows I get the worst of it. Oh well. Bring it on, I'm ready!

We start an hour early on Monday.
For the next three weeks, when my feet hit the floor on Monday morning I know that I will be working 60 hours. Im OK with that. Its "go time." This is my 27th peak season and it isnt going to faze me. I will do my 60, and whether or not I get all my packages delivered in that time is up to the dispatch and the conditions. Monday night and Tuesday will be challenging for me because a storm front is moving in and the snow level is going to drop down to near the valley floor. My route is up on a mountain so when it snows I get the worst of it. Oh well. Bring it on, I'm ready!
You are a peak season warrior.