More 22.3's? Yeah SUUURE

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
You bet!

My favorite one is union stewart...

407Stuart.png
407Stuart.png

pretender

I always find it amusing that a bunch of warehouse workers and truck drivers give such high regard to spelling and punctuation. :funny:

I may have a new favorite:

"my dad had this plan he said is a good plan now i work for ups my dad said i was on this plan growing up"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I always find it amusing that a bunch of warehouse workers and truck drivers give such high regard to spelling and punctuation. :funny:

I may have a new favorite:

"my dad had this plan he said is a good plan now i work for ups my dad said i was on this plan growing up"

I'm seriously terrible at spelling and grammar but I literally have to read some of this stuff 3-4 times before it makes any sense.

Maybe I'm just bad at reading comprehension too. Lol

upsman2940

I dislike 22.3 jobs!! The company didn't fill all of them the last time. The ones that were filled, weren't maintained. There is no language on them. Once the job was filled they get to keep it till they decide to vacate it. It's a lazy useless job. Now ups wants more if them. Of course they do, they will never be filled.

Marlin3030hntr

I dislike 22.3 jobs!! The company didn't fill all of them the last time. The ones that were filled, weren't maintained. There is no language on them. Once the job was filled they get to keep it till they decide to vacate it. It's a lazy useless job. Now ups wants more if them. Of course they do, they will never be filled.

We have an issue with the ft guys coming back and taking 22.3's then whining that they top out at $25hr and they are the ones that wanted the position, they are a premium at our location everyone wants one, I personally will love to get a ft driving or 22.3 couldn't care either way but the ft driving is the one that is closer to my grasp

upsman2940

We couldn't get the wage questions answered fast enough when the jobs were created. A lot passed on the jobs. They should be biddable jobs. 5 years from I might want one but can't touch them till some are created or someone leaves one. We have 5 that couldn't qualify ft in a pkg get those jobs!!!

PT Car Washer

No. Article 22.3 jobs are only allowed to deliver air. Once they touch ground they get top scale driver pay.

Also I believe if they were to deliver ground 30 out of 90 days the company has to offer them a full time driver position. If they turn it down it then gets bid. That's how I understand it at least.

Our Air Drivers deliver ground everyday. Yes they make top wage. Heard one cracked 100K last year.

Brownslave688

No. Article 22.3 jobs are only allowed to deliver air. Once they touch ground they get top scale driver pay.

Also I believe if they were to deliver ground 30 out of 90 days the company has to offer them a full time driver position. If they turn it down it then gets bid. That's how I understand it at least.

Our Air Drivers deliver ground everyday. Yes they make top wage. Heard one cracked 100K last year.

Pretty sure u can file on that and get a full time driver job bid.

Managers love to do this. It looks like they have less routes in.

PT Car Washer

Oh yeah as long as they code it right and don't get fired. Lost one that way. Call me in a lot to clean up the building which means everything that won't fit on regular drivers. Sometimes even when FT drivers are laid off. Go figure.

U

uber

Just being honest, but when I was in the hub I was amazed at how lazy and how much the 22.3's take things for granted. Half of them would find ways to be on disability, the other half would ask if they could go home all the time and since they made so much money compared to the PTers they were always granted their wish.

I can see why the company did away with those jobs.

opie

What exactly is the process in getting the ground rate? I know if a PT air driver and/or a 22.3 delivers or pickups a ground, they are supposed to get the ground rate. But I don't think UPS will just automatically pay someone ground unless they request it, maybe a grievance? I know a PTer who covers an air route sometimes, and when he does his pickups, there are ground packages he picks up also. Because they are in the drop boxes etc...but he doesn't get the ground rate. I guess he's afraid of getting backlashed for demanding the ground rate.

Brownslave688

What exactly is the process in getting the ground rate? I know if a PT air driver and/or a 22.3 delivers or pickups a ground, they are supposed to get the ground rate. But I don't think UPS will just automatically pay someone ground unless they request it, maybe a grievance? I know a PTer who covers an air route sometimes, and when he does his pickups, there are ground packages he picks up also. Because they are in the drop boxes etc...but he doesn't get the ground rate. I guess he's afraid of getting backlashed for demanding the ground rate.

Picking up ground from an air drop box won't get u full driver pay.

Not much the company can do about that. It's when they send u out with ground stops of have u shuttle misloads or something like that.