More Admin jobs going away, what's next?

Karma...

all the above is the result of labor squeezing companies to go out of america.....its a combination of costs and quality...ive had a number of motorcycles including British bikes..royal enfield .....and triumph made in Asia.....triumph is not a quality bike made in Thailand..

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
Nothing covered more in sweat than a part-time sup.
W-what else are they covered in? Do they like, work hard?

1648851952667.png

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Just trimming the useless fat. No different than cutting routes. If you are not needed, too bad. We are not in the management employment business.
since my original reply was too much for your sensitive disposition and you cried to mods to protect you (classic boomer lmao), allow me to reply with a more refined response:

Dear Sir,
I have taken the liberty of bolding a part of your forum post. Upon close inspection, it would seem your post lacks the following characteristics:
  • experience of the topic
  • general intelligence of the poster
I pray, in the future, you will find the wisdom and sense to refrain from such posts, and may God bless your heart.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
how many years did you work in IE again?

View attachment 378845
You sure are a cocky little chit. My guess is you are 5 ft tall, 230 lbs. I wonder how we made it for 100 yrs without IE ( Idiots Extroidinaire). Make sure you shave a little time off my planned day so my center manager gets his butt chewed out on the next call. IE is the laughing stock of ups. Don't say it isn't true because it is. Pasty skinned little fat boys trying to fit in. Go eat a sack full of peckers.

You sure are a cocky little chit. My guess is you are 5 ft tall, 230 lbs. I wonder how we made it for 100 yrs without IE ( Idiots Extroidinaire). Make sure you shave a little time off my planned day so my center manager gets his butt chewed out on the next call. IE is the laughing stock of ups. Don't say it isn't true because it is. Pasty skinned little fat boys trying to fit in. Go eat a sack full of peckers.
It's Sunday settle down buddy

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Again, if these jobs are not needed why are they being moved to other countries--no one seems to answer that. This work still obviously needs to be done (and is not being done well or timely in these other countries). And these are ADMINS, not management employees with fat bonuses, these are the ones who deal with the workload of two or more people.
Not saying they are not needed, there's just people in other countries that can do the same job cheaper. It's the way ups works. If Carol could outsource every single job, she would do it to make the stockholders happy. Just a fact, like it or not. It's called corporate greed.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

1339709451853.gif

Not saying they are not needed, there's just people in other countries that can do the same job cheaper. It's the way ups works. If Carol could outsource every single job, she would do it to make the stockholders happy. Just a fact, like it or not. It's called corporate greed.
are you talking about yourself?

bet you get replaced before i ever do