More Admin jobs going away, what's next?

Up In Smoke

I received an email from a retired RPCD early this morning, but I'm waiting for confirmation. It doesn't affect me, but would like to hear details.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Right before Covid hit we had a center manager retire and 2 on roads relocate and we were still without a preload supe. The entire center was in shambles until June.

Karma...

its true...management is mostly a necessary evil.........but to be fair I suggest that let the teamsters do the vacation schedule and see the confusion....that was done a few times in the past and yielded interested combinations......post the schedule and have the members do the choosing.......voila....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No way they run the show after 3:30 or so
When I was in pkg our center didn’t have a mgr for months….the on roads and oms’s pretty much ran everything. was like the Wild West for awhile but I think things ran better than they had when there was a head honcho in there.

BasedSupe

OMS position will be completely outsourced within 3 years or so. Any ORS’ out there that have dabbled in SRC can see that the future will be a centralized Cx concern database that will fall on us.