More bad press from...of course GROUND

zeev

Ground is the lowest cost last mile which is more than half the cost. What is keeping FDX from going Ground is to protect all the entrenched management overhead. Contractors take the place of useless management. They will protect Express to save their own skin and sink the company in the process.

HedleyLamarr

So my brother in law just called me. They had been waiting all day for a package which required a signature to be delivered by Ground. It didn't show up, yet when they entered the tracking number it showed delivered and it was signed for by KKK.

He was really ticked, and he asked for my help. I told him I would see if my manger knows anyone at the Ground station next door and maybe give him a call.

Lovely.

zeev

Oak Park Mi. Ground facility behind by 100k packages 30 trailers waiting to be unloaded. Employees instructed to say nothing about being understaffed Go Fred Go.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yeah real outstanding service. :sheepish:
06BFA9EF-7748-4407-AE1D-41295C2608AD.jpeg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Oak Park Mi. Ground facility behind by 100k packages 30 trailers waiting to be unloaded. Employees instructed to say nothing about being understaffed Go Fred Go.
Hey 59 Dano, where's that big line of applicants who want Ground jobs at?