More bad press from...of course GROUND

bacha29

Oh they're in denial alright.

They refuse to believe that FedEx has them by the balls.
They serve at the pleasure and direction of Fedex. What other purpose would they keep them around for? Again, any claims to the contrary on not supported by the facts. Moreover, there is simply no language in the terms of that contract that allows for any insubordination or dissent on the part of the contractor.

Oh sure we've heard all about this "negotiation" charade. It's not fooling anybody. The contractor has no leverage and everybody on here knows it. What's he going to do? Threaten to pull his trucks out of the terminal and withhold service? Oh, he can pull them out if he wants to but they ain't going back in there I guarantee it. He'll either find them out along the back end of the lot with termination notices slapped on them or at an impoundment yard someplace as soon as he figures out where X had them hauled off to.

bbsam

Staff member
They serve at the pleasure and direction of Fedex. What other purpose would they keep them around for? Again, any claims to the contrary on not supported by the facts. Moreover, there is simply no language in the terms of that contract that allows for any insubordination or dissent on the part of the contractor.

Oh sure we've heard all about this "negotiation" charade. It's not fooling anybody. The contractor has no leverage and everybody on here knows it. What's he going to do? Threaten to pull his trucks out of the terminal and withhold service? Oh, he can pull them out if he wants to but they ain't going back in there I guarantee it. He'll either find them out along the back end of the lot with termination notices slapped on them or at an impoundment yard someplace as soon as he figures out where X had them hauled off to.
I’m starting to think you’re jealous.

bbsam

Staff member

When I win the lottery, I’m giving each driver a million dollars and then were driving the vehicles to the scrap yard, pouring sand in the engine, firing up about 30 plasma cutters and having a cookout.

Then I’m going to get hookers and blow and my FedEx career will be at its conclusion.

Until then, I’ll just keep getting paid.

Working4the1%

I might care if my settlement checks weren’t so damn big.
Good you can save up to raise your pay... center JOE has gone LEFT... cost of business about to rise.
AE23ECDA-54F7-454E-A372-9EC6F8D56A08.png

dezguy

That guy delivers like he is underpaid and overworked. Oh well how many customers will that cost us.
No different than the drivers Amazon has let loose on society.

FedEx has realized so long as customers offer free shipping and people get their trinkets in a few days, people will put up with this behavior.