More gloom and doom..CS is tanking

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
UPS will do what they have contractually agreed to do and nothing more.

Not true.

I know of 2 package drivers that UPS allowed to enter the SAP drug rehab program to save their jobs when "contractually" they did not have to.

I've seen plenty of employees given their jobs back when UPS had them dead to rights and "contracually" did not have to.

I have seen UPS not do a lot of things even though they were "contractually" able to.

I have seen UPS do a lot of things, even though they were "contractually" able to do the opposite.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not true.

I know of 2 package drivers that UPS allowed to enter the SAP drug rehab program to save their jobs when "contractually" they did not have to.

I've seen plenty of employees given their jobs back when UPS had them dead to rights and "contracually" did not have to.

I have seen UPS not do a lot of things even though they were "contractually" able to.

I have seen UPS do a lot of things, even though they were "contractually" able to do the opposite.

Quote out of context much?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not true.

It sounds like these were decisions made at the local level.
Any changes to the healthcare and/or Pension will be made at the Management Committee level or above with 15 - 20 lawyers in one room and 20 - 30 accountants in another to assist in providing input to that decision.

Any changes to the healthcare and/or Pension will be made at the Management Committee level or above with 15 - 20 lawyers in one room and 20 - 30 accountants in another to assist in providing input to that decision.
A little off topic..but.
With .Teamcrap our age limit and monthly copays were raised. Atleast I know that. But the retirees had no say. When they left they was promised X....then they got it shoved up...... ...

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Nope.

JAC

The big boys.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'm pretty sure I knew what I was referring to in my own post.

A little slow today? You still don't get it.

...in your opinion....UPS will do what they have contractually agreed to do and nothing more.

I have pointed out situations in which UPS did more than they contractually agreed to, so in this case, you are only guessing.

If the clause is removed from the contract, and UPS is no longer contractually obligated to not include the reduction in the offset, no one can say 100% for sure that they will stop.

I will say most likely, but no one knows for sure. Except you, of course.

If you can see into the future, how about giving me tomorrow's lottery numbers?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...in your opinion....UPS will do what they have contractually agreed to do and nothing more.

I have pointed out situations in which UPS did more than they contractually agreed to, so in this case, you are only guessing.

If the clause is removed from the contract, and UPS is no longer contractually obligated to not include the reduction in the offset, no one can say 100% for sure that they will stop.

I don't play the lottery---I work too hard to waste my money.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

If I were to play the lottery I would look at the odds.
Yes, UPS may do what you are suggesting.
I will play the odds and buy a lottery ticket.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Still working aren't you. You can't lose if you don't play.

Can't win if you don't play either.

I don't plan on it, but you never know...I don't miss the buck every so often.

I'm about $2000 ahead right now from the winnings. Maybe hit it big one day.

Somebody usually wins it and my chances are just as good as the winners chance was.

PT Car Washer

I've lost everytime I played over 20 some years except once. Hit for $2500.

Just like everyone I've talked to did not vote for Obama, yet he still got elected.
I voted for both President Clinton and President Obama. If the right nominate another bush you will see another President Clinton.