More stimulus

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I saw this coming from the beginning. "Two more weeks." "Two more weeks." Now California wants to extend this bull:censored2: through August. You can't make this up.
Idk what the big deal is in California because every product on the market has a tag that says "is known to cause cancer in California, blag, blag, blah...".
Now they're worried about getting a virus?

Poop Head

Judge me.
My county has been open for about a week and a half. There’s more activity out and about but it’s not like it is on a completely normal day. People are still being smart.
Today was our first day? I think? There were a few buisinesses that now allow 5 customers in at a time?? My wife says facebook is blowing up with small buisinesses posting about opening up immediately? We'll see what happens

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Today was our first day? I think? There were a few buisinesses that now allow 5 customers in at a time?? My wife says facebook is blowing up with small buisinesses posting about opening up immediately? We'll see what happens

There’s still guidelines that they’re following. But it’s a step in the right direction.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
one of the joint council jag offs called me about contacting some politician. Told em I’ll contact em after you get off your ass and start doing your job”. I got hung up on.
C3E81E5E-A7DE-4227-B0D8-3D1181774832.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Pricks are wanting to impose a 35 cent tax for every 100 dollars of valuation of property for the got damn ambulance. Unreal
With less tax revenue coming into the state (can't figure out why), there's talks that these hemorrhoids want to raise the gas tax. Again.