More then 5 send agains, you must call??

helenofcalifornia

When you mentioned that that driver brought back 75% of his stops as send agains, etc., I immediately thought of the nightmare every UPS driver has of where he falls asleep during the work day, wakes up realizing that he has missed his pickups, missed delivering a bunch of stops, etc. I had this dream more frequently when I first started driving.

satellitedriver

triangle method
Is the way it used to be before DR, if no one was home at the house you were going to you were told to go next door to the left then go to the house directly across the street then to the house on the right side of the original house. making a triangle shape to try to get rid of the package.
just in case you didn't know. :wink2:

also don't use your cell minutes find a pay phone.
Ah, the old school UPS.
Didn't you just love trying to deliver a full set of the "Encyclopedia Britannica" on a hilly street.
The good old days,
we thought they would never end.
No more than 2 send again's,
were allowed back then.
Yes, those were the good old days.

satellitedriver

When you mentioned that that driver brought back 75% of his stops as send agains, etc., I immediately thought of the nightmare every UPS driver has of where he falls asleep during the work day, wakes up realizing that he has missed his pickups, missed delivering a bunch of stops, etc. I had this dream more frequently when I first started driving.
Freaky how universal that dream is with Upsers.
Sometimes, I still have that full truck dream after all these years.
What's up with that?

Jim Kemp

Freaky how universal that dream is with Upsers.
Sometimes, I still have that full truck dream after all these years.
What's up with that?

Its odd that you mention this dream. When I started 30 years ago I would have they same dream often.
Another one was I would be working as hard as I could, I would make a bunch of del. but the truck was still full. I would make more stops but again the truck would be full. I would just keep repeating this until I woke up. Then I would feel like spit the next day at work because the dream seemed so real.
Haven't had one of these nightmares in a while, will probably have one tonight