Morning Joe' Says Trump's Tax Returns Prove 'Hillary Clinton Was Right All Along': 'He Was Desperate to Hide the Truth'

bbsam

Staff member
Won't be hearing Democrats making such statements.
They have made such statements. But let’s be honest. The republicans have lost interest in Trump. They haven’t lost interest in power. Trump seems to be lagging in the “king maker” throne lately.

vantexan

They have made such statements. But let’s be honest. The republicans have lost interest in Trump. They haven’t lost interest in power. Trump seems to be lagging in the “king maker” throne lately.
When does either side lose interest in power? The question is how do they wield their power?

Trump putting out constant remarks and things like those digital cards is going to turn off some voters. He needs them all to win the nomination.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Actually, we’ve lost interest in swamp Rinos like McConnell.

newfie

No. I don’t think it’s about “my side”. I think the Republican Party is about done with Trump. If DeSantis or someone else proves to be a strong enough candidate, suddenly you’ll hear republicans beating the drum of justice and exclaiming that “we are a nation of laws” and “no one is above the law” and other such nonsensical statements.
I've watched the dems claim the repubs are falling apart and watched the repubs claim the dems are falling apart.
looks like both sides are hoping for the same thing

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
No it's Democrats that are obsessed with conspiracy theories and tax returns.

It was supposed to be some silly Russia collusion stuff, remember?

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Democrats not caring that Joe and Jill are hiding theirs.
Biden’s tax returns are on the White House website

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden’s tax returns are on the White House website
Most of his "information" is hidden in S-Corps.

Distributions are free of payroll taxes. Any distributions made from an S corporation to shareholders are not subject to payroll taxes. This means that social security, unemployment, and Medicare taxes are not paid on these distributions.
Double taxation circumvention. The earnings of an S corporation are only taxed once, at the level of its shareholders. This is significantly better than for a C corporation, where the corporation is taxed and then again when any distributions to shareholders are taxed.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Who gives a flying friend- - - about Trumps taxes
We have a major crime epidemic and homeless problem
A major fentanyl poisoning problem
a turnstile for a southern boarder
$745 million set aside to kill babies so they won't be born and upset the ecosystem
a bi partisan congress that is spending money we don't have on other countries
a looming recession
but let's higher proctology investigators to probe the past president for money he didn't pay in taxes

It's all misdirection and :bsbullf: and bad for you !

rod

Retired 22 years
the short answer is that the IRS audited his returns and found he did nothing wrong.
Each return shows he paid what was required under current law.
the left will never ever present it that way.
As long as the tax laws allow it you would be stupid not to take advantage of them. It’s NOT Trump—it’s the stupid tax code.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And Obama’s real birth certificate.
I've already seen that.
I always thought it strange that she can pass out , be carried into a wait ride and several hours later be walking about , claiming nothing happened.
Basically, I want whatever she was on.