Morning stretches

DiRt BAG

Are you kidding me? Our center manager was laughing as they shoved the new morning calisthenics up our ass...some suck ass safety committee “union member” demonstrating some aerobic B.S.!! They tell us it is not an option!! We WILL do them!! If we get to stretch on the clock...then never again will they have a reason to blame me for an overextended break...just preparing for the last 4 hrs of my day!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Are you kidding me? Our center manager was laughing as they shoved the new morning calisthenics up our ass...some suck ass safety committee “union member” demonstrating some aerobic B.S.!! They tell us it is not an option!! We WILL do them!! If we get to stretch on the clock...then never again will they have a reason to blame me for an overextended break...just preparing for the last 4 hrs of my day!
Wait til someone gets injured during this foolishness, the nonsense will stop pretty quick.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
cold stretching your legs and then immediately bending your back out of shape is the UPS way of doing things

I have to sleep on my back...
Feetle position is causing some kind of permanant alignment issues.

Future

Victory Ride
My center manager watches me shower and dress in the morning in order to make sure I'm stretching.
DC528A10-48F6-4DAE-BAC4-DA034C5A6537.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
WAD.

That said, your level of physical participation is only limited by your own abilities.

rod

Retired 22 years
We did a few minutes of stretching for years. I'd like to have all the money I made doing those silly things. They even suggested we do a good stretch when we got to our first stop if we had to drive a ways to it.. The first time I had a rider with after that suggestion he about crapped his pants when I got out of my seat and put one leg up on the dash and proceeded to stretch.

DiRt BAG

We got used to the lame stretching the last 3-4 yrs... but this week they’re implementing calisthenic aerobic type sh** that would make Richard Simmons proud

UPSjedi41

At our PCM they lead us in 2 stretches. One upper body and one lower body. Each stretch lasts all of 5 seconds. No possible way to get injured after that complex routine.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

We had some idiot with a fitness band doing :censored2:ing bicep curls the other day

Cementups

Box Monkey
We've done stretching in our building for years. Several years (and pounds) ago I was working out and running all the time. During stretches my OCS comes up and ask why I'm not doing them. I told him, "I ran 5 miles this morning before you were even out of bed. I'm plenty stretched." He walked away :lol:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We've done stretching in our building for years. Several years (and pounds) ago I was working out and running all the time. During stretches my OCS comes up and ask why I'm not doing them. I told him, "I ran 5 miles this morning before you were even out of bed. I'm plenty stretched." He walked away :lol:

We have a veteran driver who power walks with his wife for about an hour before work every day. He shows up just before start time and rarely participates in our stretching.