Most Helpers are a bunch of crybabies...

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I had nothing but praise from my driver. He wanted me back next year but that isn't going to happen. The fill in was back on Tuesday and got pissed when one of the girls gave me cash and nothing to him since he wasn't X. He insisted it was his and starts grabbing at me and punched me in the side of the head in the parking lot. I ended up cracking him across the face with my DIAD and broke his glasses and gave him a small cut on his cheek. He backed off and called his supervisor who came out and told me I needed to leave. I had a great time helping you drivers but some of you really need to get over yourselves. I do have to say though I have a lot more respect for what you do and won't be pissed when my packages aren't here earlier enough anymore.

You cannot be serious.

I would have you arrested for assault.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Story is very true. Look at my previous posts about this guy. Have me arrested for assault? He's lucky I only hit him once with the DIAD. I still have my business but I am moving forward with this to make sure he doesn't have a job much longer.
Good Luck with that.

You are a helper, which means you rank lower than UPS management in a driver's eyes.

Shadow81

Good Luck with that.

You are a helper, which means you rank lower than UPS management in a driver's eyes.

Really? Is it standard to sheet a package because it's to large and heavy and the driver doesn't feel like delivering it because it's almost time for pickups? Is it alright to text while driving and talk on your cell phone to your girlfriend while operating the truck both of which I have video of? I'm sure they will also love the fact I have pictures and video of his bogus seat belt he clips in so it shows he is actually wearing it when he's not.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Really? Is it standard to sheet a package because it's to large and heavy and the driver doesn't feel like delivering it because it's almost time for pickups? Is it alright to text while driving and talk on your cell phone to your girlfriend while operating the truck both of which I have video of? I'm sure they will also love the fact I have pictures and video of his bogus seat belt he clips in so it shows he is actually wearing it when he's not.
Post your evidence here for us to see.

Marne Vet

I had nothing but praise from my driver. He wanted me back next year but that isn't going to happen. The fill in was back on Tuesday and got pissed when one of the girls gave me cash and nothing to him since he wasn't X. He insisted it was his and starts grabbing at me and punched me in the side of the head in the parking lot. I ended up cracking him across the face with my DIAD and broke his glasses and gave him a small cut on his cheek. He backed off and called his supervisor who came out and told me I needed to leave. I had a great time helping you drivers but some of you really need to get over yourselves. I do have to say though I have a lot more respect for what you do and won't be pissed when my packages aren't here earlier enough anymore.

You're full of :censored2:.

Shadow81

I'll post my evidence here when I show it to them tomorrow when I go in for my paycheck. I love how guys are so quick to stick up for each other. Is it because your Teamsters and it's the right thing to do? I can do whatever I want because I'm Union and they will fix everything for me. I can be a huge :censored2: and break tons of rules and regulations and if you say one word to me I'll run to my steward and they will fix everything! When I do post my evidence here you're going to owe me an apology.

Marne Vet

I'll post my evidence here when I show it to them tomorrow when I go in for my paycheck. I love how guys are so quick to stick up for each other. Is it because your Teamsters and it's the right thing to do? I can do whatever I want because I'm Union and they will fix everything for me. I can be a huge :censored2: and break tons of rules and regulations and if you say one word to me I'll run to my steward and they will fix everything! When I do post my evidence here you're going to owe me an apology.

I have no loyalty to anyone on [here[. I just hate the smell of bulli:censored2:, and your story reeks of it. We'll get over ourselves as soon as we stop getting helpers that still have their mommy's teet stuck in their mouths.

Marne Vet

Whatever you say Massa, this runner is full of :censored2:. I'm just a helper when things are slow with my business. You're an ignorant package boy all year long.

Yup. It sucks that I wasted 4+ years for a college degree when I could've been making $90k a year just being a poor 'ole "package boy". Dude, you sure got me! You just won the Internet today. Reminding me how much cash I make all year round. lol

Shadow81

Yup. It sucks that I wasted 4+ years for a college degree when I could've been making $90k a year just being a poor 'ole "package boy". Dude, you sure got me! You just won the Internet today. Reminding me how much cash I make all year round. lol

I'm glad for you really I am. I'm well aware of how much money you guys make. The only reason I decide to work between Nov-Dec is because I get stir crazy when there is nothing to do. After two years of doing this I'll just work out a new system where I can move the work around so I won't have to be your bitch next year.

Marne Vet

I'm glad for you really I am. I'm well aware of how much money you guys make. The only reason I decide to work between Nov-Dec is because I get stir crazy when there is nothing to do. After two years of doing this I'll just work out a new system where I can move the work around so I won't have to be your bitch next year.

I don't treat helpers like they're my bitches. I treat them with the same respect I treat anyone, even go out of my way to take care of them. Tip them $40 a week, buy them lunch and snacks, and give them rain gear when necessary. What I wrote above is directed at the majority of dirtbags I've been stuck with over the years, and the few whinny crybabies that have run to this site to bellyache about how sore their labias are. The ONLY people that should be offended by what I wrote are the same people that fall into those categories, so I don't have to "get over myself" like you said. If you were in my shoes you'd know exactly what I was talking about. If you were a good helper, and got stuck with a turd driver, then I feel bad for ya. I do. I know we have a-hole drivers that don't do their jobs, and then take advantage of their helpers because they're lazy pieces of excrement. That happens. Lose the friend'ing attitude and realize the post wasn't directed at you, and post your evidence so we can all apologize and move on.

oldngray

nowhere special
a1780091-233-Troll%20Food%202.JPG

I smell BS and I'm a new driver, the sup would have terminated the helper for smacking the driver in the face with the DIAD and maybe the driver suspended or such. At my center, the sups would have done this. I didn't have a helper with me this peak, but I did my share of helping other drivers and they were all cool and appreciated my help for offloading up to 30+ stops from them. My union steward told me you have a probation period and they can't do anything about it until you pass it and since you are a helper, I assume you started maybe a month or so ago and would most likely be terminated without the help of the union for getting physical.