Motherfricker!!! NASCAR Goes WOKE!!!

Yolo

4zkyvunmgg3b1.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
NASCAR was the only sport I ever watched, but I quit watching it in 2007. Sports has become like Hollywood, they have an agenda to push.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Given the choice, I would watch paint dry before nascar.

Or any other sport.
My redneck brother in law is going to be upset. Let’s see if he does like most sports lovers and starts with the excuses.

Last edited:

Darmark7

NASCAR will say they are being all inclusive. Yet remember when they banned the confederate flag in 2020. Yep all the rednecks was going to stop watching NASCAR back then. But the excuses started and they still watch it. Now we are here with the Pride push and they will complain at first then make excuses. Men (boys) will never be able to leave their sports.

rickyb

NASCAR will say they are being all inclusive. Yet remember when they banned the confederate flag in 2020. Yep all the rednecks was going to stop watching NASCAR back then. But the excuses started and they still watch it. Now we are here with the Pride push and they will complain at first then make excuses. Men (boys) will never be able to leave their sports.

when you are defending symbols of slavery and racism, thats not inclusivity lol

Darmark7

when you are defending symbols of slavery and racism, thats not inclusivity lol

The confederate flag is a flag for the south. I never seen slavery and racism when I seen that flag. Why do you and when did you start seeing that? Some people see slavery and racism in the American flag, presidents, Christoper Columbus and even statues. Why? Just because a minority can only see racism and slavery in objects doesn’t mean that is what it stands for in the majority. Inclusion means all. These companies are the ones saying they are for diversity and inclusion so that means all or else they have become what they say they are against.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

They got on their knees for BLM from the very start. Their viewership has been in freefall for years anyways.

TheDudeAbides92

They don’t need to worry about alienating their customers because if they toe the party line the Jews will print them more phony money. If they’re not towing the line that money goes bye bye

This is how corporations are controlled by government in a totalitarian society. Also known as…one of the lefts new favorite words…fascism

rickyb

They don’t need to worry about alienating their customers because if they toe the party line the Jews will print them more phony money. If they’re not towing the line that money goes bye bye

This is how corporations are controlled by government in a totalitarian society. Also known as…one of the lefts new favorite words…fascism
ahh but sheldon wolin says america is inverted totalitarianism where govt is subservient to corporations

in nazi germany you were correct the govt had more power over corporations.