Mothers day

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Awesome! I did the Mario Andretti school at the Las Vegas Speedway. I am not clostraphobic but when they strapped me in down in that little Indy car and put the helmet on I felt like I couldnt breathe and kind of freaked out inside. Taking the corners kind of hurt my shoulders but it was a lot of fun.
I am a little worried there, as I am claustrophobic. After seeing what my son paid for it, I better suck it up, LOL.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Zoom Zoom, gearing up. Took a bad fall the other day, and kept hoping, as I was falling, please not my clutch leg!!!!

trickpony1

Zoom Zoom, gearing up. Took a bad fall the other day, and kept hoping, as I was falling, please not my clutch leg!!!!

As some have mentioned before, you need to slow your happy rear down.

If you get hurt you aren't worth anything to yourself, your loved ones or the company and......

the company darn sure isn't gonna be there for you.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
As some have mentioned before, you need to slow your happy rear down.

If you get hurt you aren't worth anything to yourself, your loved ones or the company and......

the company darn sure isn't gonna be there for you.
Are you out of your mind, LOL? I wont go faster than I can control.
I wont get arrested, I wont crash, but I will drive it like I stole it!! Its only 3/8 mile and pretty flat, so I am thinking 90 on the straightways, I do that on my way home some nights.. I live off a curvy road, its a blast. It cant be that dangerous, plus I get 5 laps with a pro, and I will see how fast he can go and definetely adjust from there. Its gonna be a hoot! Be happy for me. I havent smiled this much in years!!!