Movie Quotes Trivia

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
One of the best westerns ever filmed. A masterpiece, winner of Best Picture, Best Director, Best Supporting Actor and Best Film Editing.
From 1992.

Unforgiven. (Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman, Richard Harris, Francis Fisher.
It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

One of the best westerns ever filmed. A masterpiece, winner of Best Picture, Best Director, Best Supporting Actor and Best Film Editing.
From 1992.

Unforgiven. (Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman, Richard Harris, Francis Fisher.

​Easily in my top 3 choices for best modern western. Open Range is another.

Hero: (pointing and criminal underling) I've come for him.

Crime Boss: Well you can't have him.

Hero: You've made your decision. Lets see if you can enforce it.

​( gunfight ensues)

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
"I'm afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. We are but eightscore young blondes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, cut off in this castle, with no one to protect us. Oooh. It is a lonely life ... bathing ... dressing ... undressing ... making exciting underwear"....

oldngray

nowhere special
"I'm afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. We are but eightscore young blondes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, cut off in this castle, with no one to protect us. Oooh. It is a lonely life ... bathing ... dressing ... undressing ... making exciting underwear"....

Monty Python and the Holy Grail