Mr. Abbey makes $7000\hr

Hethatbeking

The CEO makes $7000 per hour and never touches a package. Why should we accept this crap offer? Two tiered pay for full time future drivers and poverty wages for part timers.

CanOSup

One of them
The CEO makes $7000 per hour and never touches a package. Why should we accept this crap offer? Two tiered pay for full time future drivers and poverty wages for part timers.

Corporate teamsters turn in to many grievances on him when he does. He can’t even touch a box of pens

DieHardUPSER

I’m pretty sure the OP does not work for any of those other companies. Just saying. The problem I think most people have with his pay is the 20+% increase he got and now we are expected to make concessions.

I agree with everything you guys are saying, but that's how these companies work. The CEO usually doesn't pay the price for their screw ups and is usually unaffected financially while the lowest levels feel the pain.

All this talk makes me wanna listen to some rage against the machine and smash some
doors.

200.gif

OrionsBitch

Not...
I admire CEO like the one at Nintendo. They saw poor performance for one year and he gave himself a massive paycut. I have no problem with CEO making millions....hell if I was I would want to also. After all you're the head of a company. But Abney is :censored2: and hasn't done anything good for this company.