MRA (Market Rate Adjustment) Raise Exceptions

cachmeifucan

So sunrise makes 24 a hour thats 36 a hour for anything over 5 hours. Im at 32.89. So hours 6 7 and 8 they are making more. Im glad people getting raises. But everyone should get something

cachmeifucan

I started in 1996 it was 8 a hour same work so i have little sympathy. Maybe just give everyone a bonus. They deserve more but so does everyone. If ups game me .10c per year that would be nice

cachmeifucan

My coworkers who got 18 years make just over 22. And still waiting for a combination job. How about offer more combination jobs to the pt employees that have been waiting a lifetime. Thats a step in the right direction. Give stock options offer something to people who built this company for decade.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
My coworkers who got 18 years make just over 22. And still waiting for a combination job. How about offer more combination jobs to the pt employees that have been waiting a lifetime. Thats a step in the right direction. Give stock options offer something to people who built this company for decade.
It's worse, they still don't know what inflation is

542thruNthru

They are doing this all over the country. So i blame hoffa. Didn't hoffa endorse the bums that are running against O'Brien and Campos.
Are they doing a market rate adjustment in any of the locals with candidates on Teamster power slate?

Of course you blame Hoffa He's the boogeyman to you guys.

nWo

I'm okay with the language allowing UPS to do this. But it would be preferred if we had better negotiated pay rates to begin with.

Yolo

Props to UPS for doing this. It's a shame that the teamsters let pay rates get so poor to begin with.

PT Car Washer

Props to UPS for doing this. It's a shame that the teamsters let pay rates get so poor to begin with.
Pretty sure UPS isn't doing this out of the goodness of their heart. Desperate for workers in the Hubs. Reminds me of the 1990's and Bill Clintons welfare to work program. Hired a lot of older people in their 40's. Even had a van go around and pick up people and bring them to work.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
This is BS....new off the street pre-loader starting at a higher wage then a new Full-time driver is an embarrassment to the union. Hey you want to implement some real MRA....have our top rate properly represent our area cost of living.