MSM Flaking out over Trump Tweets

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Very entertaining today on MSM as they go into conniptions over Trumps tweet.

California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, declared soon after the tweet: "The President of the United States just called on his Attorney General to put an end to an investigation in which the President, his family and campaign may be implicated. This is an attempt to obstruct justice hiding in plain sight.”

Trump Tweet 01-08-2018.jpg

newfie

California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, declared soon after the tweet: "The President of the United States just called on his Attorney General to put an end to an investigation in which the President, his family and campaign may be implicated. This is an attempt to obstruct justice hiding in plain sight.”

View attachment 205091
upload_2018-8-1_23-18-46.jpeg

Turdferguson

Just a turd

View attachment 205091
Real funny as his nut bag followers attack the media around the country
Man in custody after 2 news vehicles attacked in Detroit

#outofcontrolrepublicans.
#worstpresidentever

It will be fine

View attachment 205091
I say it makes Trump look weak. He’s publicly crying about what his employees are doing as if he’s helpless. He can call Sessions anytime, but he doesn’t. He cries and we all know the investigation will continue as if he wasn’t pouting in the corner.

newfie

Real funny as his nut bag followers attack the media around the country
Man in custody after 2 news vehicles attacked in Detroit

#outofcontrolrepublicans.
#worstpresidentever

maybe they should have gotten protection like sarah saunders had to do.

#snowflakes

It will be fine

when did trump ever care what you think about him?
I can’t imagine managing my staff by publicly crying about how poorly they were doing their job and doing nothing about it. When my people don’t do what I require, they get fired, but I’m not a pusillanimous like our president.