Mueller report

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
liberals after mueller report

giphy-5.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
And he picked him because he's a straight shooter. If he found anything in the report that implicated Trump he would have said so.
Barr was quoting Mueller. Mueller really wanted to pin something on Trump .. but couldn't. He's a prosecutor. He looks for crimes. Not "vindication". But there was nothing there.

MAKAVELI

Just read it. In no way can that be construed that the President is guilty of something. Mueller just said there was no evidence of wrongdoing, period. Statement of fact. If you've got evidence, turn it in. Until then you've got nothing.
He did not say no evidence. Read it again.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nah. I’d be laughing at him. In fact now that Mueller has dispelled the idea of Trump as a Manchurian candidate, he’s really a pathetic baffoon of a leader.
I see the results of the Mueller witch-hunt has you bitter and resentful ... but mostly afraid of the future.

bbsam

Staff member
I see the results of the Mueller witch-hunt has you bitter and resentful ... but mostly afraid of the future.
The witch hunt that conservatives are now praising?

The full details that will soon find it’s way in the the democratic House of Representatives?

No. I think your reading is way off.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What obstruction? The firing of Comey? The president has the right to fire his employees for any reason except possibly, depending on the situation, to obstruct an investigation. Guess what, it was Rosenstein who appointed a special counsel, not Comey. And Comey admitted to Congress that he leaked info to a friend. He was rightfully fired, especially after he usurped the attorney general's authority by declaring no further investigation of Clinton. That wasn't his right.
No matter who won Comey was going to get fired. He screwed with both sides.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mueller idea of justice is to (1) keep framed men in jail for life, like when he worked in Boston and (2) throw so many charges at people to force them to confess. Many of the people who Mueller has charged over the years did not have the financial means to defend themselves, so they were forced to admit guilt ( whether they were guilty or not ).

oldngray

nowhere special
Mueller idea of justice is to (1) keep framed men in jail for life, like when he worked in Boston and (2) throw so many charges at people to force them to confess. Many of the people who Mueller has charged over the years did not have the financial means to defend themselves, so they were forced to admit guilt ( whether they were guilty or not ).
He also goes after family to get a confession.