Mueller Team Finally Announces Trump Is Innocent Of All Charges - Libturds Are Not To Be Heard From

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is Version 3.0
Media Bias detailed.jpg
This is version 4.0 updated August 2018.
I agreed more with 3.0 than I do with 4.0.
She has a left leaning political point of view by her own admission.

Media Bias Chart ver4 August 2018.jpg

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

View attachment 232008
For instance, lets look at Buzzfeed

It moved from the lower left quadrant to the upper left grouped with WAPO and NYT.
That was a huge move but obviously before the charlatan revealing incident yesterday.

This is a media bias rating from another site - Media Bias / Fact Check

Media Bias Buzzfeed Ya Think January 2019.jpg

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
No doubt but I don't read much news on the Internet so it's a helpful tool.
It helps me to get a general idea when I do read something (another member's post) whether I should do more fact checking before accepting it.
There aren't that many news sites so its not hard to learn the bias and reliability of each. Some of the biased sites are total garbage but most have nuggets of truth buried in misleading headlines. As long as you keep your mental filters in place you can weed through the chaff.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Most of them just repeat stories from a handful of sources. Unless you get into the really fringe sites.

How many are in your chart?
I agree there are only 10 or so 'original fact finding' news sources in the US but these are rarely posted in here.

Most of the sites referenced on Brown Cafe analyze and condense the news and usually falls into the category of 'opinion' news sources.

Box Ox

View attachment 232008

I’m not sure why CNN is still placed to the right of MSNBC. CNN used to play a more neutral role while the personalities on MSNBC did their hard left thing. CNN has become just as predictably hard left with its own news and opinion people.

EDIT: The exception maybe being Jake Tapper, who does seem to be a “just the facts” guy and willing to question what either side of the aisle is thinking/saying/doing.

Last edited:

vantexan

Incorrect. I’m not sure what to believe about the Buzzfeed article.

I am, however, pretty certain that the Mueller statement did not exonerate the president, his campaign, or his administration from all wrongdoing.
Who said it did? But you guys keep jumping the gun, certain you've got him this time, keep getting it wrong. If Mueller concludes there was no Russian collusion you'll most likely still believe the worst. There's a lot more on Hillary, real evidence not some made up FOX story, and y'all gleefully give her a pass, knowing it gets under our skin. Whatever else he is we have a president that I believe is truly trying to improve the lives of average citizens and for that I'm glad he's the president, not her. There may never be real justice for her, but at least we kept out a candidate who made it clear in the campaign that she didn't care for average voters on our side of the aisle. And most likely wouldn't have gone to any lengths to help us out.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's a fact buddy.
I know Trump worshippers like you don't like facts though.
I certainly don't worship him although I find him funny as hell.
Like on Thursday when he canceled the Pelosi military jet! LOL ... that was so funny.
Pelosi was prancing around the day before when she bullied Trump with no House available.
The Trump responds with a letter saying 'no military jets' unless I approve and I just disapproved 'dis one! LOL
You know Pelosi called him a fricking 'Mo Fo'.
30 minutes before scheduled takeoff! LOL