Mueller Team Finally Announces Trump Is Innocent Of All Charges - Libturds Are Not To Be Heard From

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Using a chart from Reddit like it's a legitimate way to talk crap about BuzzFeed.
LMFAO.

Do you even realize you're embarrassing yourself?
Reddit just did a story about the chart ... they did not compile it. SMH
Another made up story by a Dimwit Libturd.
Your incompetence would embarrass most everyone ... except you.

Vanessa Otero set out to rank an ever-growing partisan media landscape, with the belief that an informed public is a better public. She admits she leans to the left.
She is the creator of this chart and this is her company - About - ad fontes media
Here's a video since you have problems understanding written explanation.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
t3_ahlwed

newfie

Ok. And if it is, so be it.

I think he’s wrong though and Giuliani’s comments scream that it will be very bad for the president.

he was quoting sources close to the Mueller investigation and is a reputable reporter for ABC who has been a pain in the ass to Obama and Trump both.

it simply proves that you Libs only believe the narrative that feeds your wild fantasies.

newfie

So you are calling Trump a liar too, because Trump accused him of being one sided in his reporting, but you claim he is not.
Trump unloads on ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl in fiery Oval Office exchange

It appears you are starting to sprint around the barn, I shall choose to wait for your return.

my point was that you Libs did not react to the two different news stories both with multiple sources one by what is considered a much more credible source in the industry the same way because the Narrative from JK was not incriminating enough to Trump.

newfie

How much are they paying him compared to what he was making as a partner at that private practice law firm he was at

unlimited expense account , no accountability for time or expenses. High visibility position that cements his place in history.

you think he is worried about which job pays more?

bbsam

Staff member
he was quoting sources close to the Mueller investigation and is a reputable reporter for ABC who has been a pain in the ass to Obama and Trump both.

it simply proves that you Libs only believe the narrative that feeds your wild fantasies.
Good. Then we won’t have to listen to you cons cry “witch hunt” and “fake news” any more since you’re brimming with confidence!

newfie

Good. Then we won’t have to listen to you cons cry “witch hunt” and “fake news” any more since you’re brimming with confidence!

I think I'm still in my area that everything we see is political on both sides and the true intent of Russian interference.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She is the creator of this chart and this is her company - About - ad fontes media
Fake.

She is a nobody who made a BS chart and posted it to Facebook. It went viral and she created a company to try and make money off of it afterwards.

Studies have shown old people are ignorant and gullible when it comes to fake news, and they are much more likely to share the fake news they are stupid enough to believe.

You prove those studies true monkeybutt.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fake.

She is a nobody who made a BS chart and posted it to Facebook. It went viral and she created a company to try and make money off of it afterwards.

Studies have shown old people are ignorant and gullible when it comes to fake news, and they are much more likely to share the fake news they are stupid enough to believe.

That's just a bunch of made up lies.
You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

BTW, she is a lefty and it's fairly obvious looking at the chart.

bbsam

Staff member
Fake.

From what I’ve seen, her chart seems fairly accurate.