Muslim beliefs

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Isn't the Muslim heaven a pleasure paradise for the guys. And even if your a dirtbag if you kill the infidel in the name of holy jihad you receive all these carnal benefits in heaven? Kinda messed up don't ya think?
The Bible does not say much about heaven except it is being close to God.

newfie

You mean like writing the Quran?

You :censored3:ed up and backed yourself into a crack on this one.
The Old Testament is a very violent place.

Many think the bible to be gods word to us in its entirety. I've always thought that was one aspect the other being a historical perspective to learn from the failings of others who struggled in the pursuit of following gods edicts.

I started this thread because I have Muslim friends whom I firmly believe to have adapted the peaceful teachings of the Quaran. At the same time using the guide and researching the passages you can see why there could be verbage in the Quran that seems to support the more radical concepts of Islam.

rickyb

View attachment 125016

and then a link where you can actually confirm the above.

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation
how many muslim friends do you have?

how many muslims are your coworkers?

why dont you ask them about their religion.

you should be questioning the forgien policy beliefs of hte US government since no other country or religion in recent history compares to the death and destruction it unleashed on Iraq or Vietnam.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Go look up Joseph Stalin .
Or how life was after the USA left Southeastern Asia .
Better yet look up the 1M deaths/ year in Africa that no one really cared about .