Muslim beliefs

rickyb

Grew up in a family of ministers. One of them, my brother, was the Federal prison chaplain who dealt with Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. He went to Joliet, IL to protest McVeigh's execution. He used to read about large church's celebrations of returning soldiers in the paper, would then go protest that celebration. Would stand by side of road outside church with sign that on one side said "Gov't says kill your enemies." Then flip it around to say "Jesus said love your enemies." Used to get screamed at, bird flipped at, etc. A number tried to have him arrested but the cops would always tell them he was within his rights. Went to protest a number of speeches given by prominent Republicans. At a Condoleeza Rice speech Secret Service came up to him and said "Are you Reverend Kilpatrick?" So he was on some lists somewhere. Point is don't think you know how all Christians think and worship. Many are openly proactive. Others quietly go about trying to do good when they can without fanfare. And a lot go through their early years not caring but then have a switch turned on. Or give up in disgust. There's no one size fits all.
sounds like he wasnt bad and that he actually had an idea what religion is all about

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If your going by the 10 commandments and the first one being "I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any strange gods before me", then Houston we have a problem with the Muslim god. This is were societies clash and the powers that be are forcing the issue. Jesus is the God of Love. Love is expressed by wanting to please the one you love, like obeying the commandments. Anyone honest knows we all fall short of the mark, hence forgiveness and redemption are intrical to Christianity. Muslims don't think this way.......
Same God ! SMH

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Arabic Numerals Sharia Law.jpg

rickyb

There is plenty of room on the wall of shame for both pictures.
Open your mind!
i think 30 million deaths world wide since wwII because of us govt.

its a needle in a haystack nowadays for bad muslims. theres way too much islamophobia.

plenty of death and destruction for christians too.

Last edited: