Muslim beliefs

newfie

upload_2017-3-13_9-39-49.png

and then a link where you can actually confirm the above.

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

rickyb

View attachment 125016

and then a link where you can actually confirm the above.

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation
what about the slave masters in the southern states? were they muslims?

was george bush a muslim? how about billy boy clinton? reagan? carter? because these guys have killed more people and dropped more bombs (alot more) than al caida or ISIS because the US government has the money to use bombs, napalm and drones to achieve political goals which is all an act of terrorism...justifiable or not, and its mostly unjustifiable terrorism. US is the only country to ever use a nuke on another country which was possibly the biggest war crime of all time considering the indiscriminate nature of nukes. not really suprising either considering US has such a history of violence.

seems like lying, terrorism, and slavery are fair game for any religion.

Non sequitur

This is sad but true. Most Muslims don't focus their day to day lives around these commandments but when push comes to shove they will support it either actively or passively.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
According to this article there are 164 verses in the Koran that refer to jihad.

I wonder how many the Bible has?

Let's try to stay in the "here and now". not what happened hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of years ago.

I know you can do it.
Do you have some special bible that was written in the "here and now"?
Or did you just not like the answer to the question you asked?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
According to this article there are 164 verses in the Koran that refer to jihad.

I wonder how many the Bible has?
Jericho comes to mind immediately as a great example of a jihad.
I might to determine how many "wars in the name of God" are listed in the Bible.
I know the Old Testament is littered with tales of wars in the name of God.

Non sequitur

If your going by the 10 commandments and the first one being "I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any strange gods before me", then Houston we have a problem with the Muslim god. This is were societies clash and the powers that be are forcing the issue. Jesus is the God of Love. Love is expressed by wanting to please the one you love, like obeying the commandments. Anyone honest knows we all fall short of the mark, hence forgiveness and redemption are intrical to Christianity. Muslims don't think this way.......

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
forgiveness and redemption are intrical to Christianity. Muslims don't think this way.......
Compare.

“And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah’s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah-An Nisaa 4:110)

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (John 1:9)

Non sequitur

Compare.

“And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah’s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah-An Nisaa 4:110)

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (John 1:9)

Isn't the Muslim heaven a pleasure paradise for the guys. And even if your a dirtbag if you kill the infidel in the name of holy jihad you receive all these carnal benefits in heaven? Kinda messed up don't ya think?