Muslim beliefs

S1nner

The sad realism of it all is that if anyone were to follow their selected religions to a T then they would all be labeled as extremists. 99% of people that follow A religion choose their beliefs like a luch time buffet, they only take what they want from the whole, living their lives the way they see fit for themselves. Why they still label themselves and "identify" themselves as "that" religion is beyond me. ESPECIALLY if they aren't going to live "the word". If you don't take it all then take none of it... take the helpful aspects of all religions..... ball them up.... and use them as morals and quit segregating yourselves from each other. Religion, politics, sports teams, and any other forms of tribalism will be the end all be all of this planet.

"Can't we all just get along"....

"Not as long as these child rapists exist in the name of religion..."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_animation-13.gif
UtZgv6xtrqwC.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well then therein lies the problem. I have heard that the religion of peace successfully expanded via the threat of the sword.

On the other hand if the public beating that the young woman received improved her resolution to avoid fornication and also sent a message to other young people to do the same I would say that's the cheapest form of birth control I've ever seen.

We do complain a lot about irresponsible folks having babies and needing other people to help pay for their decisions.
Come to think of it, public hangings for murderers, rapist, and pedophiles might be a good deterrent.

El Correcto

god is dead
I always thought for pedos, we should chop off their hands and feet. Gouge out their eyes. Then let them die in a ditch, within earshot of an elementary school playground
I kind of like this thing. It’s just such a cold hearted, I view you as an animal in need of slaughter for a better society type of thing.

newfie

Catholics are *ed up also. Become an alter boy and get your fudge packed.
it can't be an also argument when the sexual deviency of the muslim religion far exceeds your obsessive catholic argument.
liberals refuse to discuss the perversion of the muslim religion

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
it can't be an also argument when the sexual deviency of the muslim religion far exceeds your obsessive catholic argument.
liberals refuse to discuss the perversion of the muslim religion
There is plenty of perversion in Muslim religion. Doesn't change the fact that they aren't alone.

floridays

There is plenty of perversion in Muslim religion. Doesn't change the fact that they aren't alone.
You got your homo's and those that give them cover, you fall in that group.
Then you have your "kill all sexual deviant group type,"... radical Muslims, you support that group.

Can you make up your mind which you truly support?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I came across a really dumb guy named Mohammed.
He lives in Queens NY.
He came up to New England with the notion that he could live cheaper on a sailboat in Queens.
So he spent $6K on a sailboat without having any knowledge of how to operate it.
When asked by some sailor if he knew how to sail, his reply was "I watched some videos".
He could not swim nor did he know how to row the small dingy that came with his purchase.
( he was always wearing a backpack while in the dingy, never wore a PFD)
Last Sat. he was standing on the boat screaming his head off for help, while on his anchor mooring in the harbor.
Seems his dingy got caught under the outboard engine located on the stern of the sailboat.
He had broken both of his oars trying to free it.
So I waved to him that help was coming , so the idiot lights off a hand held flare and screams louder.
Now everyone along the coastline is watching.
The police were so pissed at him that they called his mother in NY ( message left ) to tell him to come home.
Good News.
A local resident bought his boat.
Another mooslim , who also has no idea on how to operate the boat.
But at least he showed up wearing a PFD
{ how do I know he is a mooslim- he boasted on FB how proud he was that his sister is part of the moolism brotherhood }

floridays

I came across a really dumb guy named Mohammed.
He lives in Queens NY.
He came up to New England with the notion that he could live cheaper on a sailboat in Queens.
So he spent $6K on a sailboat without having any knowledge of how to operate it.
When asked by some sailor if he knew how to sail, his reply was "I watched some videos".
He could not swim nor did he know how to row the small dingy that came with his purchase.
( he was always wearing a backpack while in the dingy, never wore a PFD)
Last Sat. he was standing on the boat screaming his head off for help, while on his anchor mooring in the harbor.
Seems his dingy got caught under the outboard engine located on the stern of the sailboat.
He had broken both of his oars trying to free it.
So I waved to him that help was coming , so the idiot lights off a hand held flare and screams louder.
Now everyone along the coastline is watching.
The police were so pissed at him that they called his mother in NY ( message left ) to tell him to come home.
Good News.
A local resident bought his boat.
Another mooslim , who also has no idea on how to operate the boat.
But at least he showed up wearing a PFD
{ how do I know he is a mooslim- he boasted on FB how proud he was that his sister is part of the moolism brotherhood }
Just to be fair, a run of the mill negro member or the CME church could do the same. Probably not exclusive to Muslims.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just to be fair, a run of the mill negro member or the CME church could do the same. Probably not exclusive to Muslims.
Had a guy from Wisc. go to Maine , bought a sailboat, got off the coast of Chatham Ma and started to take on water.
So he abandoned the vessel, rowed to shore in a small boat that he had with him, sold the boat and got enough money to return to Wisc.
Vessel was found washed ashore, a missing sailor rescue was launched, boat was rescued and brought to shore by the local authorities. They found paperwork onboard with his name of it, so they called up to Wisc. and found out he was safely back.
More resources were wasted on a empty search.
The news reports did not mention his faith. But I have a feeling.