Muslim beliefs

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Every religion has a history of violence. This isn’t exclusive to Muslims.
But we are talking about the here and now. Is it ok to beat a couple so severely, a female passed out due to pain, in the name of Muslim law, all because they had consensual sex?

Non sequitur

But we are talking about the here and now. Is it ok to beat a couple so severely, a female passed out due to pain, in the name of Muslim law, all because they had consensual sex?
Did she have the option to say mid-beating, nah I'm out, Muhammad was a bully and his God suited his conquests?

Or did she know the consequences in the religion that she chose for fornication?

trickpony1

Did she have the option to say mid-beating, nah I'm out, Muhammad was a bully and his God suited his conquests?

Or did she know the consequences in the religion that she chose for fornication?
I don't think it'a a matter of choice.
Hope this helps.

Non sequitur

Well then therein lies the problem. I have heard that the religion of peace successfully expanded via the threat of the sword.

On the other hand if the public beating that the young woman received improved her resolution to avoid fornication and also sent a message to other young people to do the same I would say that's the cheapest form of birth control I've ever seen.

We do complain a lot about irresponsible folks having babies and needing other people to help pay for their decisions.